Chapter 9

Harry's POV:

It was just after 2am, when I rolled over in bed. I reached out to put my arm around Sierra, but I found her side of the bed empty.  I groggily sat up, glancing around the room in the darkness. I threw the covers off myself and stood to my feet. 

I let out a groggy groan and brushed my curls away from my face, turning the light on. I headed down the hallway and found Sierra, sleeping peacefully in one of the spare bedrooms.  Suddenly, I was confused.  Why would she get out of bed after I fell asleep?

I sat on the edge of the bed.  "Hey.." I reached out to gently touch her.

She let out a groan and looked up at me, her eyes adjusting to the glow of light that came from his room.  "Hmm,"

"Are you okay?" I asked, laying down beside her.

"I'm fine," she replied with a yawn.

"Why are you in here, love?" I asked, reaching out rub her arm.

"I don't know..." she shrugged, scooting away from me.

"What the hell," I raised an eyebrow.

"Go back to bed, Harry,"

"Sierra," I was so confused.  Why was she suddenly acting so strange? 

"Goodnight," she rolled back over, pulling the covers back over her head. 

I stood to his feet with a disappointed sigh.  "Night," I spoke softly.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning, I stood from the couch with my phone to my ear, when I heard the front door open.  I turned to find Sierra walk in, dressed in jeans and a tshirt, sunglasses covering her eyes.  "No, no, she just walked in.  I'll call you back later," I hung my phone up and threw it onto the coffee table.  "So nice of you to finally grace me with your fucking presence,"

"Excuse me?" she put her sunglasses ontop of her head. 

"Where have you been?"

Sierra laughed. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that I had to answer to you,"

I shrugged, throwing my arms up in defeat.  "Fine.  Excuse the hell out of me for worrying about you!"

"Oh god," she rolled her eyes as I pushed past her to get to the kitchen.  "Are you really gonna start with your dramatics?"

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and turned around, shaking my head.  "Nope,"

"What's your damn problem?"

"I don't know," I shrugged.  "What's yours?"

"I don't have one!"

"Bullshit," I pushed past her once again to go back to the living room. 

"Is this about me getting out of your bed lastnight?"

"This is about your attitude that started when you got out of bed lastnight," I snapped, waving my hand back and forth as I raised his voice.  "You got out of bed, you wouldn't tell me what was going on! Then, you disappeared this morning not letting anyone know where you were headed!"

"Oh dear god!" she growled, raising her own voice back at me.  "Who did you call, Harry?  Did you call everyone-"

"It doesn't matter who I fucking called!" I snapped, getting more agitated by the second.  I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my pocket. "All that matters if that you sent me into a full blown panic attack, because I didn't know where you were or if you were okay!"