Chapter Eight

Ashlee's POV

Us girls were wearing (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56878352). It was crazy, during the day it could be blazing hot but at night it would get freezing. We all took our separate cars, Tom let us take his car while he rode with the other boys.

Niall’s POV*

“And we are off!” Tom was driving, oh dear God help us. I was in the passenger seat, with the other lads filed in at the back. “Niall could you turn on the radio?” Harry was pointing to the knob on the radio. I nodded my head and turned it on. Payphone was on, by Maroon five. We all love this song, the boys and I belted out the lyrics as we drove. I really hoped we could just do a cover CD, we sound really good at most the covers we do. Besides that point we were all excited to whip some ass in mini golf. “So what do you boys think of the girls?” Tom said hinting that one of them must like us. “Lindsey is hilarious! I would take her on tour with us just for her jokes!” Zayn blurted out. “Nicole is so sweet, she is a little fangirl though. We were talking and her phone rang, it was ‘Stand Up’ her face had flushed very cute.” Louis said throwing his head back laughing. “I haven’t really spoken to Ashlee; she has been busy chatting it up with Harry for anybody to talk to her really!” Liam said nudging Harry with his elbow “I talked to er’ last night!” I said trying not to sound like I was bragging, I mean there shouldn’t be a reason for my to brag about talking to a girl. I noticed they were all looking at me now to explain what she is like. “She is eh bit awkward, she is really beautiful doe, really has a lot going so I have heard.” They all laughed “Looks like you two both fancy her!” Liam said once again nudging Harry. “I wouldn’t put a move on er’ she just got out oov a bad relationship.” I added in just so they knew he or any of us should go for her. “Well uh, wouldn’t that be even more of a reason too?” Harry said with a cheeky smile before I could answer Tom butted in. “Harry don’t break her, Lindsey would hate you, causing me to be in the middle of a you and her fight, and just letting you know Lindsey never loses.” I smiled, I couldn’t help it, I loved when the boys got called out on something, and they would do the same to me anyway. “Speaking of Lindsey what is your deal with her? You two friends with benefits of something?” Zayn added “Well I did, but I have had to move on because like I have said we are just friends.” Before anybody could answer we were pulling up to the mini golf place. The girls were already out there car, they all looked great. “Ryan please, just knock it off, I don’t like any of them like that!” Lindsey must have been on the phone with her boyfriend. “No Ryan, I’m not sleeping with any of them I just met them! I have to go. Bye” She hung up and threw her phone in her purse. We all go out clubs and balls and went to the first hole. The first few holes were easy, well for all of us but Zayn and the girls. Around hole six is when it got difficult. Liam was trying to be cute for everybody and pretend to put his arms around Zayn to help him swing, we all laughed. It was Lindsey’s turn. There were a lot of rocks to hit in the course and I thought Lindsey would hit every single one, but she only hit one but it caused her to get a hole in one. Next it was Ashlee, she had to swing like eight times for all the other holes so this was going to be a while, well that’s what I thought. She had gotten in the position to swing when out of nowhere Harry slides his arms around her, his hands on hers to help her swing. I looked at her friends and their jaws were dropped, I think all of ours were, we didn’t think he would make that big of a move on her that fast. Her face was red, they swung and she also got a hole in one. I wasn’t even sure if I liked this girl, well I don’t really like her I don’t know enough about her, but she was beautiful. But that little move Harry pulled put me in a bad mood for the rest of the night. Harry stayed close to Ashlee the rest of the night until we left. We got back to the house and I went straight to my bed. I could hear Louis and Harry in the room next to me “Niiice move by the way lad!” You could hear Harry laugh “I’m really liking this girl too.” Louis awed “Careful though lad, Niall likes her to and you can tell, the band is always before some girl.” Harry half chuckled “What about Eleanor then?” Louis laughed some more “Ok some girl you just met.” I couldn’t hear anything else, well because I was falling asleep.