Chapter Seven

Ashlee's POV*

I woke up and looked around my room for any sign of life. Nicole was sleeping and the hall lights were off. I checked my phone for the time; it was 10:00am.  Nobody else was up and there was no food in this house so I took Lindsey’s keys and went to the store to get food for the day. I got back about thirty minutes later and nobody was up so I decided to cook breakfast for everybody. As I was cooking everybody slowly started getting up. The first person up was Liam, I think. He had brown hair brown eyes, and he had a nice smile. “Good morning Ashlee!” I turned around real fast and said hey. Shortly after him came Louis, Lindsey, and the blondie. The only two names I got confused were the tall brown hairs sweet boy, and the blonde one I knew the other three. Soon enough everybody was up and waiting for it to be ready. I had made a mountain of bacon, eggs, toast, and fresh orange juice. Once it was already everybody came and made plates there were only four seats at the table and two at the breakfast bar, so I just went and sat at the table and chairs outside, followed by Harry. “I’ll just sit out here with you then, if um that’s ok?” I smile and nodded, he sat down across from me. I kept my eyes on the water, not wanting to make eye contact. “So em you going to go swimming with us later?” I looked at him; he was already staring at me. Wow, holy green eyes.  “Yeah why wouldn’t I?” he grinned “You just seem like the type to stay on the sidelines. My face had reddened a little “Oh, Well I am.” I finished my food; I didn’t weather to go in or not. “Here I’ll take yours inside too!” He grabbed my plate answering what I should do. I got up and followed behind him back inside. “Everybody get your suits on we are going swimming!” Lindsey yelled out from the room. We all went to our rooms and got dressed. I put on the same bathing suit from yesterday. We all met on the back patio.  The boys raced down to the shore while us three girls walked down. “So Ashlee, you getting smitten with Harry?” Nicole nudged my side I laughed “No! What do you mean?” Then they laughed “You two were flirting all day yesterday, and you ate breakfast together.” I rolled my eyes “no it’s not like that. I can hardly remember their names let alone like one of them, we all just met.” We all three laughed some more. We joined the boys, they were tossing a football around. “You girls wanna join?” Tom yelled while catching the ball. I looked at them to see what they thought. Lindsey and I use to play with neighborhood boys all the time! “SURE!” Lindsey yelled back. We went out further in the water, about hip deep. “Let’s see how good your girls are.” Louis had thrown me a ball. I caught it of course and he nodded in acceptance to Harry. Don’t know what for though. I threw the ball to the one from the kitchen this morning. It was a perfect spiral, I rarely could do that. He caught it with an oomph. We tossed the ball around for a bit, the tide got stronger the longer we stayed in the water. Pretty soon waves started kicking up higher. My back was toward the open water I was facing the house when a wave knocked me over. Lindsey and blondie were closest to me so they ran over and helped me up. I had shells everywhere I could feel it. “you ok lovely?” Niall said with concern “Yeah *cough cough*” I was choking on salt water, it tasted horrible. I walked to the sand taking a break from football. “Guys I’m *Cough* going to get a drink *cough*” I said as I was walking back to the house. I rinsed off my feet and went inside. My eyes were burning from the salt, the shells were in awkward places, now I remember why I hated the beach when I was younger. I heard the sliding glass door open and it was Nicole. “you coming back outside?” I nodded taking a sip of my water I had just poured. “So you sure you don’t like any of them?” I forgot meeting these boys were her dream. She probably wants to know so she wasn’t flirting with the boy I liked. Sense I don’t like anybody I don’t care who she flirts with. “I don’t like them Nicole I just met them, it would be weird if I did.” She giggled “I really like Louis. I mean its one thing watching them on youtube or twitcam but in person they are so different.” I laughed “I don’t know much about them besides they were on Xfactor.” Her eyes got wide. “I. Must.Teach.You.Everything.” I laughed some more “OK!” We went and joined the group to play more football. After an hour of that we decided to dry off and go mini golfing! This should be interesting, knowing I have never played before.