England//Kissing Virginity

Highschool au uwu✨

I had been planning this moment for over a week.

I knew it wouldn't be perfect, but it would be pretty darn close.

My first kiss. Cliche, I know.

I had been dating Arthur for four months, and haven't kissed once. In highschool, being a kissing virgin is pretty rare, but let's just say I'm good at keeping my virginity. All of my exes ended early on, so the whole kissing thing never really happened.

Arthur and I decided on going to the theater to see the new Spider-Man movie, Into the Spider-Verse. The perfect setting.

"Y/n, love are you ready to go? It's almost 1:30!" Arthur said excitedly as he looked at his watch. "Of course! I just have to make sure I have my money-yep I do!" Arthur shook his head lightly. "Love, you won't be needing any of that. I'm paying for you!" I fake pouted and crossed my arms. "Meanie! I'm an independent woman and I do as I please!" I exclaimed as I marched out the door. Arthur laughed and said, " Whatever you say, Y/n"

We arrived at the movies and fortunately found a good parking spot right away. We walked into the theater and there was literally no line, so we walked up to the first register.
"Two tickets for blah blah blah..."
"Blah blah blah?"
"Blah blah blah blah."
"Blah blah."
"Blah blah!"
Arthur got the tickets while I was totally paying attention to the interesting dialogue between him and the woman. We then trotted over to the concession stand.

We ended up with one large popcorn, two large drinks, and one box of cookie dough bites for me. I couldn't wait to eat it all.

"Where would you like to sit, Y/n?" Arthur asked as we walked into the showroom.
"The very top!" I said as we started walking up the stairs to what I call the best seats in the house.
We got all settled as the previews started. Arthur snuck his arm around me and I smiled immensely. How cliche.

✨✨✨after the movie✨✨✨

"That was amazing!" I said as both Arthur and I stayed in our spots, both of us not really wanting to move.
"It was!" Arthur smiled at me.
I leaned in, Arthur looked off guard.
"Can I?" I asked, unsure of his reaction.
"I've never done this before.." He said shyly.
"Neither have I."
We both kissed as the Spider-Man credits were still rolling, Sunflower by Post Malone playing in the background. His lips were cold, but soft and it felt really nice. We broke apart and smiled, hugging.

"Wow.."
"Wow."

✨✨A/n✨✨
Hey guyyyys lol. This was really cute to write. Let's just say I got inspired *wink wink*. Anyways I'm working on some suggestions from some of you so stay tuned for that hopefully sometime this week. That's all for now folks! Adios!

~Finn