Denmark//You're the one that I want!

I feel bad for the angst of my other one so have a fun one lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A 1960s AU where everything's the same, but not horribly racist and homophobic . WOO. Also this is gender neutral.

Matthias' POV

I flicked my leather jackets collar up and looked at the people in front of me. It's the school dance, and the only reason I came was to see y/n. And man were they beautiful tonight. The way their eyes glistened and their feet twirled was mesmerizing. But hey, a person like them is way out of my league. I am but a simple greaser.

I sighed as I imagined what they looked like under their clothes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. DAG ITS Y/N! Matthias be cool.

"Hello Matthias, I see your having fun"
"Hey Y/n I just came for the free food, not the dancing and whatnot."
Y/n laughed. And man was it beautiful, even if it did kinda sound like a seal. I thought it was lovely.

"Matthias would you like to dance with me?"
FUUU...
They were asking me to dance.
Oh flip. Matthias do not blow YOUR chance!
"Sure that'd be cool I guess."
"YAY c'mon let's see what you've got man!" They then grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. We danced for a bit and it was actually fun. That was until the slow song came on and I kinda died a bit. On the inside. They just looked so pretty! So, so pretty. But I couldn't blow my chance this time. So I grabbed them by the waist and they put their arms around my neck. Glory to God Almighty.

Y/n blushed a bit and looked down. With a sudden boost of confidence I lifted her chin up and kissed her right there. (Of course no one saw us.) They blushed even more and I laughed a bit.
"Yeah I'm guessing you feel the same as me.." Y/n said as I looked into their eyes.
"Mhm." I then put our foreheads together and held them close for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note;
A shorty but a goody I think. Well I really like the early 60s music and fashion, but despise the homophobic and racist culture they had. *sigh* but I guess that's most of history for ya. Anyways hope you enjoyed. I can't believe I'm posting twice in one day! Wild. What a concept.