England//Slytherin vs Gryffindor

A/n sorry if you aren't a Gryffindor for the sake of this fanfic just pretend you are okok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You dashed around your house in your Gryffindor cape attempting to scream Hedwigs theme. You looked absolutely ridiculous. "Do dO do DO doo Dooo DO dO d-"
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING Y/N??"
An angry Brit shouted as he waltzed into your house.

"I'm showing off my Gryffindor pride," You then showed him your cape, a very proud look on your face.

Arthur scoffed. You glared.

"Slytherin is the best house and you won't convince me otherwise."
You were ready to fight. So you yelled,"FIGHT ME."
"At least my house has class." He sneered.
"At least Dumbledore came from my house."
"Well- at least my house has cooler colours."
"Well my house has rad colors if I do say so myself and nothing you say will change that."
"Well my house is liked by Snape."
"Well at least Voldemort didn't come from my house."
Arthur scoffed.
"Got ya there huh?"
"No I just- uh..." Arthur was slightly flustered.
You ruffled his hair and said,"Your house may suck, but I still love you anyways."
Then you kissed him and said,"You wanna watch all the movies in one go?"
"YES."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n sooo I accidentally told my sister I write fanfics so that's odd. Anyways, I went to Universal yesterday and got a Gryffindor shirt which is totally rad. Also, Arthur is canonically Slytherin, correct? I remember reading somewhere that he was BUT HONESTLY HE IS A TYPICAL SLYTHERIN