England//Glow UP

~~~~Young beans in Kindergarten~~~~

The first day of Kindergarten was a VERY big deal to lil ole Y/N.

They were very excited to meet new people and make some friends to reenact Star Wars scenes with and tell spooky stories under a tent in their backyard. Ah young minds, so full of imagination and hope.

However, dreams can (and will) be crushed.

They case was no different for Y/N.

They had just walked into the small classroom escorted by their guardian, a huge smile on both of their faces. (if you have no parent/guardian just pretend they were a rad FBI agent or somethin)

"Well Y/N, this is where we part!" G/N smiled as they patted Y/N's head.

"We will see each other on the other side!" Y/N beamed while running away.

**smol timeskip brought to you by the one and only Space Dad (Shiro)!**

Every child was in their assigned seat by now, and Y/N was sitting next to a little girl with big eyes and a timid demeanor. The other side was empty.

"Hi person! I'm Y/N and am the best person you'll ever meet! What's your name friend!?" Y/N talked rapidly to the girl next to them. The girl widened her eyes more if possible and spoke barely above a whisper, "F-friend? I-I'm your friend?!"

Y/N tilted their head and beamed, "Of course! So what's your name pal!?" The timid little girl, seeming more confident, talked normally now. "I'm Antarctica! But that's just my alias. You can call me that or Jen."

The two little beans talked excitedly until finally the teacher spoke up.

"Hullo class! I'm Miss. Pele, but you can call me Miss. P if that is your desire." Miss. Pele said sweetly as the little children looked at her with admiration. She continued," Well it appears that we are one student short, so while we wait for our friend you may talk quietly and draw." She then gave them all paper and washable markers.

A few minutes later, a messy boy with even messier hair and bushy eyebrows burst through the door. His father, who was the exact opposite with long styled blonde hair and nicely kept eyebrows, lightly pushed the little boy towards his seat and looked apologetically at the teacher.

"Hullo Francis. Thank you for your heads up on you being late." She said formally.

"No problem Jo, anyways how about dinner sometime-" He smirked.

Ms. Pele blushed furiously and stated, "No Francis! Now please exit my classroom."

Francis shrugged and walked casually out the door.

The messy little boy sat awkwardly in his seat.

"Ok class now lets start with the alphabet-"

**another smol timeskip to the recess**

Y/N and Jen quickly became close. At the recess field, they sat on top of the slide together.

"i want to talk to that boy over there." Y/N stated. "Who, the messy one who sits next to you in class?" Jen questioned. "Yes. That boy. Guard our kingdom. I shall return."

Y/N marched over to the messy boy, who was alone on the swings. Y/N plopped down next to him and smiled.

"Whats your name? I'm Y/N!"

"Arthur, and go away I don't like you." Arthur murmured. Y/N was shocked, that was rude! He didn't even know them.

Y/N got up quickly and shouted,"Well then fuck you too peasant!" The whole playground stopped and went ooooo. The teacher walked up to them both and pulled them inside.

"Now Y/N where did you learn that word?" Ms. Pele asked concerned.

Y/N, unfazed, said "My G/N. They say it all the time when driving or watching the tv."

Arthur sniggered. Y/N looked confused. "What's so funny?" Arthur rolled his eyes and stated, "It's a bad word dummy."

Ms.Pele raised her voice,"Dummy is not a good word either Arthur!"

**time skip out of that jazz cause whatever man**

Throughout kindergarten, Y/N and Arthur were at each others throats. That is until Arthur moved to England after the last day of school.

**yet another time skip to Sophomore year boiiii**

No one saw Arthur or heard of him until sophomore year came rollin around.

Y/N and Jen became known as the dynamic duo. Everyone knew they were best friends. Also did I mentioned they both got extremely attractive *wiggles eyebrows*.

They walked through the front doors together, side by side.

"Do you think there will any cute dudes this year?" Jen questioned as they continued down the hallway.

"Eh, prolly not bro. This year I'm actually gonna focus on my studies." Y/N cracked their knuckles.

Jen rolled her eyes and laughed,"Yeah like that's gonna happen."

Y/N lightly punched Jen's shoulder. "Hey! its gonna happen bro."

Jen just continued to laugh. That was until a person literally bumped into Y/N.

"Hey-uh sorry love.."

Y/N crossed their arms. "Hey there bucko you need to watch where yer going! And no fake British accent is gonna change my emotions toward-"

"Wait? Y/N?" The dude looked surprised.

"Woah dude how'd you-"

"ITS ARTHUR Y/N!!" Jen grabbed Y/N's shoulder.

"Oh yeah! Kindergarten rival. Never buttoned his shirt.." Y/N looked Arthur up and down, not impressed.

"Look Y/N I'm sorry for being an ass in kindergarten-"

"And?" Y/N sighed. Man theyre attractive, Arthur thought to himself.

"Well uh.. I was just saying I hope that we can be friends."

Jen looked skeptical and leaned over to Y/N. "It could be a ruse.."

Y/N nodded. Arthur widened his eyes, "It's not a ruse!"

Jen scoffed and pulled Y/N's arm while Y/N finger gunned and said, "Fuck you too peasant!"

Arthur sighed and smiled. This year would be filled with flirting and failed attempts at getting Y/N's affection.

But who knows, it could be love.