America//American idiot

(A/N I know like 90% of hetalia fanfics have this song but I don't care imma do it anyway. FRICK SOCIETY.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have to admit it, you looked ridiculous.

You were wearing Harry Potter boxers and an over sized tee shirt with your hair a tangled mess.

Currently, you were on your bed playing your electric guitar to American Idiot by Greenday. You were legit rocking out. Head banging and everything. Knowing every word by heart wasn't helping either. What you didn't know however, was that a certain sensitive American decided to pay a little visit at the worst possible time.

" Y/n? The door was unlocked so I let myself in, wait... that tune... oh no..." Alfred ran into your room only to see you jumping on your bed playing along to your speaker to American Idiot.
"FUCK AMERI... OH HEYYYY..." you stopped playing immediately and turned off your speaker, leaning against the wall nonchalantly. "REALLY Y/N???? YOU KNOW I HATE THAT SONG WHY WOULD YOU PLAY IT??" (A/N "if you knew how I feel, why would you say that?")
"I was mad at you , so I decided to let of some steam with my epic guitar skills."
"WHAT?? WHAT DID I DO Y/N?"
"You ate the last cookie"
"REALLY."
"Yeah"
"Ok valid point"
"Soooo"
"Wanna go to the store to buy some more cookies?"
"Yes please."