Naruto slowly stood up and tried to leave but the hail of stones kept knocking him down. The woman from before, one he remembered well, came up to him with the same hateful rage as she did the first time.

'Hello Naruto, my daughter informed me that you were in need tutoring. I offered to help you...learn a lesson you won't forget.'

She raised him by his collar before socking him back into the ground. "YOU DARE GO INTO MY SHOP, TAKE MY FLOWERS, AND SPEAK TO MY DAUGHTER IN MY PRESENCE!!!!" she screamed at him before grinding her sandal into Naruto's face. "I'LL TEACH YOU SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU COULD BEAR!!!" She began to stomp on the boy, barely giving him time to breathe, and forcing him to swallow the dirt and dust.

...

Kit, you need to fight back!! I-I don't know how..if I hurt any of them they'll-they'll have proof that I am what they say. Kit you need to fight it. Remember the trip, Yuni, your friends..you have something to live for now, please remember. He tried to remember the trip, and his friends...Yuni. He tried to hear their voices telling him to hold on, and telling him that they loved him..but gradually their voices were being drowned out by merciless screams. Tears began to gather into his eyes.. I don't know what to do

...

"YOU WORTHLESS WASTE OF SPACE!"

BAM

"NOOOO!!!"

Suddenly a lean figure jumped onto the woman, knocking her off the boy and far across the area. Naruto shakily sat up, coughing out blood and dirt, and wiping stray tears in his eyes.

The woman was pinned down to the ground, a kunai held to her throat. She looked to see turquoise green eyes glaring furiously back at her. The woman attempted to move, but the rosette pressed the weapon harder against her neck.

"Not. Another. Move." Sakura whispered with a deathly quiet voice.

"S-Saku—"

"WHAT DID I SAY?!!!?!?!"

...

"M-mother?"

...

Mrs. Yamanaka heard her daughter's voice before seeing her face come into view. Ino looked at her mother, tears threatening to fall from her pale blue eyes.

"Ino!! Oh sweetie, please tell your friend here to get off of me??"

She wanted to..in any circumstance she would've, but she looked at this woman.

...

Her mother.

She knew her mother.

...

Her mother taught her about flowers, helped her with clothes, and how to cook. Her mother gave her gifts every year for her birthday, taught her how to be kind, and not to judge others entirely by their looks. Her mother taught her love, kindness and forgiveness.

...

Ino knew her mother, she knew her well, but...but this woman...

...

This woman attacked her friend, and judged him for something that wasn't true. This woman beat her friend for something neither he nor she could understand. This woman tortured him for something neither he nor she could control, and pelted him with stones, screeching horrible names at him. This woman..in the span of literal seconds, brutally assaulted her friend..and called it love.