What Do You Think

"talking"
thinking
Kurama talking in the mind
'Kurama thinking'
---------:Dreams and Flashbacks
'Memory quotes'
=====: Scene Change

Naruto POV

     I walked over to the lake and sat down, looking at my reflection. They'll hate me for sure now..Don't think like that, Kit. What else am I supposed to think? Everyone who knows about you ends up hating me, y'know. Not everybody. Fine, everyone who knows about you ends up hating me or ends up dead!

...

That's cold, even for you.

...
But she's gone Kurama, she died and it's because she knew of you. She died because her father was a lunatic, stop blaming yourself. But I—you know what, this is really starting to annoy me. What? You go on and on about how sad you are and how you wish the pain would just stop, well it's not going stop if you don't try to stop it. You have to open up!! So quit whining!! I am not whining!! That's the worst joke you've ever made.

     You know what you just don't understand!!! You're not the only one that has to take all of this!! You think that this doesn't affect me?! I'm here healing your ass every time you get a beat down!! Don't go running your mouth off like you're the only one who has to put up with this crap!! AaUUuuggh!! Why did I have to get stuck with you?!?! Why can't you just leave?!?!?! My life would have been so much better if you were never here!!!!!!!!
...
Kurama?
...
Kurama??
...
...

Clat

     I felt a hand on my shoulder. Escaping from my mindscape, I turned around to see a familiar face...well quarter of a face.

Sasuke POV

"What the hell was that?" asked Inuzaka.

     I was instantly bombarded with a mountain of questions.

"What happened?"

"What's wrong with Naruto??"

"What did you do??"

"Is it about that girl?"

"I thought you made up??"

"Is Naruto-kun okay?"

"Why's he so angry?"

...
So loud...
...

I sighed. "I don't know if I'm the one to say," I started. "Wrong answer." I turned to meet Sakura's concerned face. "If this is going to be a bonding trip, then we need to get to know each other. That includes things that trouble us. Naruto clearly can't take whatever this is alone," she said firmly.

     I looked to Nara and Hyuuga for any sign, but it was a no show. I sighed and sat down on the bed, "You guys remember the night the Kyuubi destroyed Konoha right?" "Yes, and?" Sakura said. "Well, you guys were right, the Fourth didn't kill the Kyuubi, he sealed it, and it's still alive." I answered. "Yes!!I knew it!! What's it sealed inside of??" Ino pried. (AN: pried or pryed?)

"Not what..who. A newborn baby actually."

"Who? You mean, it's a person?" asked Chouji. "I thought it was like an animal or something," Ino commented. "But then, who is it?" asked Lee.

...

"Hn..Well, he just walked out of the room,"

...

"I knew it."

Everyone turned around to Shino. "You knew it?" asked Shikamaru. "Of course. My bugs always act strangely around Naruto, and I always notice his behavior around the time the festival rolls around."

...

     "I think that's the most I've ever heard you speak before," Shikamaru said. "No way...are you serious Sasuke?" asked Kiba. I nodded. "B-but then, t-the fox hunt? Is it—" "True? Yeah, it's as real and as stupid as ever," I answered the Hyuuga princess. "Wait just a second! I thought the fox hunt started many years ago!! If it's real, then what does that mean for Naruto???" asked Lee.

...

'Eight years ago, the villagers founded  a new tradition known as...t-the fox hunt...'

'I-I was there..a-at the very first hunt..I remember it all, and I was there f-for every other one..'

...

"It means he went through all of them for eight years...."

At that moment I knew what they were all thinking.

Holy Crap.

(AN: At that moment they knew...they ****ed up)

3rd POV

     Kakashi sat down next to his student, staring off to space. "You okay?" he asked. Naruto glanced up before keeping his head down. "I don't really know anymore," he whispered lowly. Kakashi draped his arm over Naruto's shoulder. "So all of that was true, huh," Kakashi started. Naruto didn't answer back, but Kakashi could see he was right.

"Did Sasuke—"

"No, I was already suspicious before he was."

"Oh okay.....um..w-what are you gonna do to me now?"

"What do you think?

...

Naruto was baffled with this question, What do I think? Um, are you going to kill me???? Are you going to abandon me??? Do you..do you all hate me now?? I don't know...

...

"We don't hate you Naruto."

Naruto turned his head over to his teacher, "Huh? What do you mean?" Kakashi's response was only gesturing to his face. Naruto raised his hand over to his own face, and realized there were tears he didn't know were there. He looked back down, watching his tears drop into the lake creating ripples. His shoulders began to shake, and he began to sob.

'You go on and on about how sad you are and how you wish the pain would just stop, well it's not going stop if you don't try to stop it. You have to open up!!'

'DEMON!!'

'Kit, if they were real friends, they won't care that you have me inside you.'

'ABOMINATION!!'

'You have to tell them the truth!!'

'DROWN IT!!"

'Tell them the truth."

'The Truth.'

'If they're your real friends.'

'The Truth'

...

     Suddenly, Naruto lunged for his Sensei, burying his face into Kakashi's vest. He began to sob hysterically, letting out all his emotions, the ones he knew he had and the ones he didn't know were there.

"Ka..shi-sen..ei..."

"Mhm..."

...

"P-please..please help m-me...."

So I was gonna make this chapter longer, but then I decided against it, so sorry. Anyways, EASTER VACATION IS HERE FOR ME!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 And Happy Tomorrow is Easter to you guys who are still reading this story!!! Soon ya See!!!