Dammit

"talking"
thinking
Kurama talking in the mind
'Kurama thinking'
---------:Dreams and Flashbacks
'Memory quotes'
=====: Scene change

3rd POV

"Where do ya think you're going, devil?"

Badump

...

"You think you can run away from me???"

Badump

...

"You couldn't the last time."

Badump

...

It was him

Badump

...

Naruto couldn't breathe. He didn't move. He wasn't prepared to see him again, and he never wanted to see him again. RUN!! MOVE!! DO SOMETHING!! he internally screamed.

Naruto stared at the man's face, and he could remember his twisted grin from the day he slaughtered her. Memories of that day flashed by, and slowly his fear shifted to anger.

...

You've been tainted by that demon spawn. You're of no use to me, worthless creature.'

Badump

'Tch, because..She was in your control you monster, I did her a favor. You should be thanking me.'

Badump

'She's of no importance to me'

Badump

...

From within him, Kurama's own rage was bubbling, and sure enough, Naruto started changing.

Red began to bleed and replace Naruto's cerulean irises, and his round pupils slit. His hands were slowly morphing into claws, and his teeth were growing into fangs.

Naruto got out of the man's hold and raised his own claw to attack, but the man was prepared. Catching his wrist, the man pulled Naruto towards him and bent down to his ear.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. After all, everyone here believes you're the monster. I wonder what they'd think if you attacked me looking like that."

...

Naruto froze.

...

"Especially after they hear that you were the one...who killed my little girl...not long ago...oh that certainly would make them hate you more than they already do wouldn't it..."

...

His heart stopped.

...

"So why don't you let us have our fun."

...

     Naruto was shaking. He should kill the man, but the man was right. If he did, he'd be a murderer. And look at him.

Red eyes.

Claws.

Fangs.

     If he was cloaked with someone else's blood, they'd see nothing but a monster, and worst of all, they'd be right..

...

RUN!!

He didn't run.

...