Leo x Reader (smut)

I'm going to leave the smut ones separate as such so I don't have writer's block trying to get this chapter out. Also sorry for not uploading in like... 29 years, uni's got me fucked xd

(BTW YALL ARE 18+ HERE)

Anyway, it's squiggly line time~~~~~

(s/m/l) = small, medium or large. (wink wonk)

⚠️Contains NSFW content, read at your own discretion ⚠️

Leo

It had been just a regular day with you and Leo curled up on the lounge in the main area. Leo had finished up his training with his brothers and Splinter and decided that now would be a perfect time to snuggle up with you and watch some Space Heroes, not that you minded.

You look up at your boyfriend as you're laying on his stomach, his arms wrapped around your waist. He looked so content as if every little problem in the world had drifted away with the wind. Leo casts an eye down to you, smiling when he realised that you were looking up at him.

"Hey there, Princess~" Leo grinned down at you, placing a warm and gentle kiss to your temple. He didn't know why, but lately, he noticed that he was more clingy to you than usual. And sometimes when you do cute little things like leaning over the island in the kitchen, he'd stare for longer and be... well, let's say that he had to rush to his room and take care of business.

"Hi," You giggle, sticking your tongue out at him. "What's got you in such a happy mood?"

"Oh, nothing." Leo glanced away, "I guess it's been such a calm day, quite unusual."

"As if being a green mutant ninja turtle is usual in any scenario." You laughed as you sat up to straddle his waist. Leo instantly glowed a bright red, his hands instantly grabbed your thighs.

"Besides..." You leaned down towards his neck, "I quite like it being the usual."

"(Y-Y/n)?" Leo groaned as you placed light kissed on his neck, leaving trails of wetness down his neck, "A-Are you sure?"

"Of course not, silly." You get off his lap, leaving Leo a blushing mess, "I'm gonna go make dinner."

Leo's mouth went agape as he watched you walk away, his grip on the couch hard. Did you just...?

...Yes, yes you did.

______________________________________________________________________

By making dinner, you had meant ordering pizza. But that doesn't mean you had to tease him by leaving him mid-boner. He was irritated and turned on.

And you relished it.

You knew what you were doing, you knew that you were driving him crazy. What you thought had been a relaxing day just took a turn for the better.

As everyone was eating their pizzas, Leo struggled to concentrate on the meal as you decided now would be the best time to get messy with the pizza from across the table. Ahem, with very cheesy pizza.

He watched as you took a bite, the melted cheese creating a string from the slice to your soft lips. Surprisingly, the table didn't break from the unbearably strong grip he had on it.

You sheepily smile as some cheese landing on your (s/m/l) bust. You pulled it off and stuck out your tongue to catch it in your mouth. Yeah, you absolutely knew what you were doing to Leo.

"Yo Leo, the table has feelings too." Raph grinned as he notices Leo's grip on the table. He loosened his grip and continued to eat his pizza. Raph shook his head.