Your His Girl - Leo and Raph

Omg! Thank you so much for all the reads and favorites! I've only just realised that this story has been a success for my first Turtle x Reader. Now, I think that it's time to bring on the fangirling :D Go get em' tiger! ;)

Leo

You woke up to a soft tap on your window, still half asleep, you sleepily get up and open the window to be met with the cold morning air and Leo's hot brea-

Wait a minute....Leo?

Your eyes snapped open to see Leo blushing like crazy while holding something behind his back.

"Leo?" You say in your morning voice while rubbing your eyes tiredly, which Leo found cute. "What are you doing here?"

He cleared his throat and revealed what he was hiding behind his back. "Sorry, I know that your not a morning person, but these are for you..."

You gasped in pure bliss and you carefully caressed the petals of white and different shades of blue flowers and roses. Holding the bouquet together, was a little folded note attached to a silver chain.

It was a poem. For you. You carefully unfolded the note and tears welded up in your eyes:

Roses are red, violets are blue.

I cannot help but fall for you.

So please, I give you my love, in return for yours.

Let's sail the see together very far of the shore.

I'm giving you these flowers, you see.

In hope that you can give love to me.

Your beautiful, and I know that.

Give me a chance, 

Leonardo.

You couldn't help the seemingly endless tears cassading your cheeks and onto your chest. 

"(Y/n)," He took your hands in his. "I love you..."

And that just did it, you leaped out of the window to give Leo a long loving hug. "I love you too, Leo."

"So, will you be my girl?" Leo whispered, blushing a bit.

"Yes!" You hug him tighter, afraid that you might lose him forever. Since Leo saw that his new girlfriend was still sleepy, he carefully led you to your bed and laid you down. He laid beside you and covered you both, since it was still the early hours of the morning, he could use some sleep from gathering flowers on the outskirts of NYC early in the morning for you. 

He hugged you tight and laid his head against your chest. "I've loved you, for so long." Suprised that he didn't get an answer from you, he realised that you had fell asleep with a tear stained smile on your face.

Raph

You were on your way to the Turtles lair, you were in such a cheerful mood today that you could just scream it to the world. One of the main reasons that's making you so happy was that you get to see Raph again, there was something about him that made your heart skip a beat twice.

As you cover the man-hole, you climb down the surprisingly wet ladder and made your way towards the lair, the stink making you gag everytime, but your still getting used to it.

"I'm heere!" You sing, skipping over to the living area. You saw Mikey and Leo sitting on the couch playing a video game.

"Wassup, Dudette?!" Mikey paused the game making Leo groan in dismay because he was somehow winning, but since you were here, he came over and greeted you.

"Mikey!" You both hugged. "Ma main man! Erm...Turtle!"

"You got that right, (Y/n)!" Mikey flashed a grin.

"How ya been, Leo?" Putting your arm around his neck.

"I'm great!" Leo said. "You?"

"Never been better!" You gave Leo a pat on the shoulder and un-hooked your arm around him. "Say, where's Raph and Donnie?"

"Donnie's in his lab and Raph's in the Dojo." Mikey explained.

"Thanks, I'll see you guys in a bit!" You waved heading towards Donnie's lab to say a quick hello. Then, you made your way to the Dojo where Raphie was. 

Yes, you call him that, but he doesn't like that, which you like.

You were standing at the door, seeing that he wasn't training at all, instead, he was talking to Spike.

"I-I don't know what to say." Raph sighed, talking to his companion. "I like her, but, I don't know if she likes me back." 

Crunch crunch

"I know, but, she just takes my breath away." Raph petted Spikes head. "Chew on your leaf if you think I should admit to her."

Crunch crunch crunch

"OK, I'll talk to her tonight during the movie." Raph exhailed, suddenly nervous about you.

You hid behind the doorway and skipped to the couch and jumped on it, surprising Mikey, Leo and the recently-been-here-for-five-minutes Donnie.

"What's got you in a good mood?" Donnie asked, suprised.

"Nothing!" You cover up. "Just excited for movie night."

Few Hours Later

"YEAH!" Mikey carried the cardboard box full of movies to the living room. "MOVIE NIGHT!"

"Oh god, what movie are we gonna watch tonight?" Raph groaned. "It's not Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs again, is it?"

"N-No!" Mikey half-yelled. "It's Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2!"

"Why do you like it, Mikey?" You asked, you kinda know the answer already.

"BECAUSE IT RAINS PIZZA!" Mikey jumped up and down. 

"Of course that's why you like it." Leo said.

You saw Raph alone on the right side of the lounge room, he patted the space next to him. Blushing, you made your way over to him and sat beside him.

"Hey." Raph puts and arm around your shoulder.

"H-Hey, Raphie." You tried to cover up your rising blush, and it didn't help when the two characters, Flint and Sam were finished kissing at the start of the movie.

After The Movie

"Follow me, (Y/n)." Raph leads you to his room. You wanted to question this, but wanted to find out yourself.

He turns on his light and sits down on his bed, you do the same. He takes your hand in his.

"(Y-Y/n), I've liked you for a while now and..." Raph blushed. You blushed yourself.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to be my g-girl?" Raph stuttered. You covered your mouth and squeeled and hugged him as tight as you could. 

"YES YES YES!" You managed to make Raph flop on his back making you land on top of him. You quickly realised what had happened and repeatedly said sorry.

"No, I quite like it this way," Raph managed to whisper. "I love you."

Your heart skipped three beats this time, "I love you too."