Donnie - Mating Season

It was a normal sunday evening and Donnie was in his lab experimenting with some elements, you know, usual stuff. Joting down some notes on a piece of paper his phone lit up showing a text message from you.

Baby Girl - Hey, D. I'm home from work so I'll come around soon, love you <3

Donnie smiles and texts back, Ok my Darling, love you too <3

He hits send, leans back in his chair and takes a breath. He was never ready to say this to you, but he's been feeling... strange around you. Whenever you were around (which was almost all the time) he'd always be more jittery and more attracted to you. Although, it was spring and mating season was starting soon, Donnie thought that he would be ok for now. He was nervous for something to make him lose all control and hurt you, and that's the last thing that he wants to do to you. Nevertheless, he sighed and continued on his experiment waiting for you.

Later

You walk into the lair and made your way to Donnie's lab. You see him and you thought that you would do a sneak attack on him. Stiffiling a small giggle, you crept up to him quietly.

"I know you're there, (Y/n)." Donnie chuckles, shaking his head a little. You didn't say anything however because you thought that you would trick him.

"Boo!" You grab his sholders, which had no reaction on him. He spins around and gives you a smug smile.

"Thought you could trick me?" Donnie grins.

You groan playfully, "Well I thought I could, you're just used to it because of Mikey."

"Yep." He says as he grabs your waist and sits you on his lap, making you giggle. He wraps his arms around your waist and looks at you, "Are you going to say hi?"

"Heh, hi, honey." You grin giving him a longing kiss, to which he kisses back. Deep down his urges were kicking in and he wanted to hide it, "So, whatcha working on?"

"N-Nothing really, just the usual sciencey stuff." He tried his best not to look at your curves. However you noticed his slight studder.

"Donnie, is there something that you're not telling me?" You ask him, looking down at him. He doesn't answer though as he stares off past you.

"Donnie?" You ask him once again.

Thought were rushing around in his head, right or wrong? All he knew is that he couldn't hold it back anymore, he then kissed you. You were suprised because this kiss was more of a possesive kiss than usual. Donnie then stood you and pushed you against his desk. He continued to kiss you and you struggled to push him off.

"I know you want me." He growls into your ear, "Come with me and we'll make sure of that."

You were intimitated and slightly attracted. Oh God, snap out of it (Y/n)! This isn't the Donnie that you loved. You then pushed on his sholder to which he then grabs a tight hold on.

"Bad move, sweetheart." Donnie growls once again. But then to his suprise, you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. His knees buckles and he kneeled on the ground in pain. You took your chance and bolted for the hills.

You ran not looking back to see if Donnie was chasing after you, but you eventually made it to your apartment and opened the door and locked it once you were inside. You made your way to your bedroom and made sure that the windows were locked from the outside. After all of that, you sat on your bed almost panting.

"Why in the hell would he do that?" You run your hands though your hair and huffed a loud sigh. Whatever had gotten into him you would figure that out the next day, not even bothering with it even though it stayed in your mind.