Leo - The Proposal

Ok, so I'm almost running out of ideas for 'Boyfriend' scenarios... What's the next best thing? Marriage! This means that these are the last chapters of the book, but never fear, a new book will be coming out shortly titled "TMNT 2k12 - Marriage Scenarios" or maybe something else... I don't know what else to name it XD.

Any who, enjoy the last chapters of this book and I'll see you in the next book!!

Leo 

It was the dead of night

It was the dead of night. Leo was walking around the roof tops looking for something to do. He knows that he should be sleeping back at the sewers, but he just can't sleep, something was naging at him in his mind. He walks to the edge of a rooftop and sits on the ledge, the soft breeze of the nippy wind gently grazing his nose. 

A month earlier you had gone on a holiday overseas, he misses you dearly and can't wait for you to come back tomorrow afternoon. Earlier he had collected some flowers and roses from people's window sills and had sat them on your apartment bed. But Leo feels like something needs to be told, he just couldn't understand the feelings he was feeling. Like the first day he saw your (e/c) eyes.

Bling

Leo looks towards the ground. There was a small glittery speck on the road he was looking down on. Curious, he stands up and jumps to the ground. Getting a closer look at it, he picked up what appears to be a beautiful ring with diamonds scattered throughout it. In the middle was a large rose with a big diamond in the middle. Leo raised his eye brow and looked around, looking for the owner of the gorgeous diamond.

"Huh, that's weird." Leo whispered. He gazed at the ring a little while longer until it clicked. His eyes widened and placed the ring a pouch on his strap. Leo then started to walk home slowly.

The Morning After

Leo woke up earlier for a quick training session, then had a shower making sure he was squeaky clean. This was all happening before his brothers even woke up. Donnie was the first one after Leo to wake. Donnie rubbed his eyes and turned the kettle on for his morning black coffee. He notices Leo already wide awake.

"Wow, you seem to be up earlier than usual." Donnie pours his cup of coffee. Leo looks over to him with a small smile on his face.

"(Y/n)'s coming home today, and I have a suprise for her." Leo says with a mouth full of burnt toast. Which was charred like coal. Yet again, his improvement to make toast has not been successful.

"Oh really, and what would that be?" Donnie asks sipping on his coffee as he leans on the bench, "I'm hoping it's not burnt toast."

"No, I'm asking her to marry me."

Donnie spits out his hot coffee making it go all over Leo.

"UGH DUDE!!" Leo jumps out of his seat, "WHY DID YOU SPIT COFFEE ALL OVER ME??"

"Sorry sorry!!" Donnie hands a tea towel to Leo so he can clean himself up, "It's just.. You're gonna ask her to marry you?"

Leo gave him a are you kidding me look, "Donnie, if you've dated and loved someone for many years, wouldn't you ask them to marry you?"

"Well, yeah, but," Donnie put down his coffee, "Where are you gonna get a wedding ring from? Let alone the money."

Leo smirks, then pulls out the ring from his pouch and shows it to Donnie.

"I found it last night on the road somewhere," Leo rubs the back of his neck, "You think (Y/n)'ll like it?"

Donnie inspects it to make sure it's real diamond, "Yeah, probably, but if you found it on the road, it needs a cleaning."

"Can you do it for me?" Leo asks. Donnie hands the ring back to him and nods, "Thanks."

That Afternoon

Leo sat on your bed with the flowers, ring in his green hands. He looked at the clock from your bedside table, it read 3:34 pm. You were ment to be home an hour ago. The worst had dawned on him, what if the plane..

"No.. I don't want to believe it.." Leo put is head in his hands, almost about to burst into tears that the thought he wanted to forget.

Fifteen minutes had past, he just couldn't wait any longer. That was until the door to her bedroom opened, and there stood you. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair was in a messy bun and you wore casual clothing, luggage in hand. You look at him.

Leo looks up at you with small tears in his eyes.

"(Y/n).." He stands up.

"Leo.." You say, your throat sounding croaky. Leo walks towards you and then embraces you the tightest he ever could have, you hug him the hardest you ever could have. You cry into his shoulder as he rubs your back soothingly.

"You waited for me."

"Of course I did.. I love you." Leo admits, he lifts your chin up, wipes your tear stained cheeks. He then kisses you softly on the lips. You softly kiss back. You both break part.

"I missed you.." You say looking into his blue eyes.

"I missed you, too." Leo kisses you on the cheek, "But, I have a suprise for you sweetheart."

Leo gets down on one knee, your eyes widened and you start to cry happy tears. He shows the ring to you.

"(Y/f/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n), will you do the honor of being my lawfully wedded wife?" Leo looks up at you with glassy eyes. You look down at him and cry more.

"Yes!!" You say as you join him on the ground, hugging him the tightest you've ever had, "Yes I'll marry you!!"

Leo with a wide grin on his face, slips the ring on your ring finger. Unexpectedly, it fits your (s/c) finger perfectly. You look at him, then kissed him with more passion than ever before, he kissed back with more passion. You rest your head against his chest listening to the rhythm of his heart beat. Leo smiled down at you and softly kissed your head.

It might have been coincidental, or maybe destinys calling. Listen to the signs, and the universe will grant you the most precious gift of all. Love.