Disaster Strikes - Pt. 1

Leo

You ran... as fast as you can. Aching feet beating on the cement below you. You had to get away, who knows what they will do to you. Turning a sharp corner you met with a dead end.

"Damn it!" You exclaim. So you began searching for a way out before the Kraang found you. Your eyes lead to a roof top that seemed pretty safe... Well, safer than down here thats for sure. You ran to the fire escape and began to climb, your (h/c) hair blowing in the cold wind. You looked behind you to see the Kraang in the same spot you were in before. One looked up, and aimed its lazer gun towards you.

"Kraang, we need who is known as (Y/n) alive for what is known as experiment 16000." One Kraang said. The one holding the gun pointed at the ladder you were on instead of you. Begining to panic you started to climb faster as the Droid fired at the ladder you were climbing. You lost your balance briefly as you continued to climb. One last shot at the ladder sent you plumiting down to the hard ground, making contact with a few chilling sounds of bones snapping.

You scream in agony as you attempt to get away from them, looking up you saw five Kraang surrounding you.

"Kraang, is this what is known as a mission succeded?"

"Yes, Kraang."

Your vision was blurry as you fainted from the pain. Little did you know that your T-Phone was broken... Noone could save you now.

Raph

Face-to-face you met Spike, Raphs 'pet turtle'. He was mutated... And he was really tall.

"So, you're the chick that Raph has the hots for?" Spike laughed mockingly, "I thought he would've done better."

You stare at him with your eye brows furrowed, fists ready to punch anything living out of its misery, "You shut up, Spike or I'll kick your sorry ass so hard that you'll turn back into a tiny turtle."

He growls preparing his weapon to hit you with, "My name is not SPIKE!!"

That was when you were scared, you were in a corner with a huge mutant with a weapon aiming at you. How could this day possibily get wors-

WHAMM!!

You feel to the ground in front of you, unconsious. However, Spike didn't use his weapon, he used his fists to knock you out.

"I'd like to see if Raph will come after his precious girlfriend, then he'll join me leaving those other foolish brothers he has behind."

Donnie

"O-Ok... ugh... take it easy now... heh." You laugh nervously as you back up against a wall, Tiger Claw advanced closer towards you.

"I am going to take chances with you and take you to Master Shredder as bait for the turtles." He growls at you.

You look around trying to at least find a way out of this stupid ware house. Why you were in one exactly? Well, Donnie wanted you to find some more bits and peices for one of his projects. He of course knew better, but didn't chose wisely.

"W-Well good luck with that, Donnie and the guys will come looking for me once I-" You reach into your pocket to find your T-Phone was not there. You look over at Tiger Claw as he mockingly holds it up, then crushes it with his bare hands.

"Oh... u-uh... this is definitely not good..." You say as Tiger Claws shadow engulfs you.

Mikey

You went solo skate boarding on the roof tops to clear your head of all of the crazy subjects you have assessments for. All of them, absolutely all of them we're due on the same week. For you, that's a lot of pressure.

As your mind drifted  you weren't paying attention to what was ahead of you and crashed into something metal.

"Ouch," You cringe at your badly skinned knee, blood was dripping down your leg and it stung. You look up to see what you had run into, actually it was a who.

Looking down at you three footbots had their weapons drawn, behind them was a mutant dog you have heard of Mikey talking about.

"R-Razhar?" You say as you back up trying to get as far away as you can, unfortunately you met with the edge of the building. You gulped at the long drop.

"Well well well, what have we run into?" Razhar growled walking closer to you, "Literally."

You shake a little bit, fearing your enemy and the edge of the building. You couldn't get up because the wind will make you lose balance and you do not want to fall. There was only four of them and only one of you.

"S-Stay back! I'm warning you!" You try to be.. well.. less scared but it obviously wasn't working.

Razhar chuckles darkly as he approached you, "Looks like we go home with some bait."