When He Gets Jealous - Pt. 1

Requested by: nora_weasley

Hope you guys enjoy!~ <3

Leo

You walk to your locker after Period 6 and couldn't wait to get home to go to the turtles lair to see Leo. You sigh and unlock your locker and grab your bag and put your text books away, you closed your locker and jumped at the sight of Damian. He was the too cool for school kind of guy, kinda like another annoying person in your class, Casey Jones.

"Hey, (Y/n)," Damian says, trying to act as cool as he could possibly get, which isn't much, "You doing anything this afternoon?"

You sigh once again, this time in annoyance, "Only study, you wouldn't get it."

"Haha, sassy." He winked. You groaned and started to walk out of the building, Damian stopped right in front of you, "Ok, for real, will you help me with the science assessment?"

"Me, help you with the science assessment? Please." You scoffed, "I've got better things to do that help you."

He sighed, "Can you please help me?"

You thought about it, you were meant to spend time with Leo, but if I get it over and done with helping him I won't have to see Damian's silly face other than school. You sigh, "Meet me at the park with your stuff, three o'clock, don't be late."

"We'll call it a date!" Damian yells running out of the school. In your dreams, Damian, I'm already taken.

At the Park

"Ok, how does that go again?"

You groan in disappointment, "Oh my God, Damian, this is like the ten trillionth time I've explained this to you!"

"That means I definitely need your help." He says while swaying on the swing a little bit. You groan once again, you've had it up to here with him.

"Are you just not capable of normal brain functioning skills or are you just not wanting to do this assessment." You ask, probably knowing what the answer is already.

"Both."

You roll your eyes and look at your watch, "Oh crap, it's 5 o'clock. Leo's gonna be worried si-"

"Who's Leo?" Damian asks strangely, you gasp and gather up your science books into your (f/c) bag.

"U-Uhm, he's no one in particular." You started to jog back to your apartment after shouting, "He's just a cousin!"

Damian sighed and packed up his books also, "Ok then."

Raph

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"No."

"Do you need a walking home buddy?"

"NO!" You yell at James as he follows you out of the school, "FOR THE LAST TIME, NO!"

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be walking home by herself, I can comfort you." He winked, making you shiver in disgust.

"I think I'll be just fine in my own." You growl as you continued walking. To your disappointment, James walked in front of you to stop you from walking any further down the street.

"C'mon, gimme a chance, I'll make it worth my while." He whispered those last six words, making you grimace.

"Not a chance, can't you just leave me alone?" You moved around him and continued walking, that was until he spun you around and kissed you.

What the fruit cake?!

You push him away from you and break the disturbing kiss, "What the hell, James!?"

"You loved it!" He yells as you run down the street.

Donnie

You walk down the street with bags full of new clothes you got from the shops, you thought you could model them for Donnie to see which one he likes best.

Oof!

You bump into something hard and fell on your butt, you look up to see a boy about your age with wild brown hair. He instantly apologises and gives you his hand to take, you took it and he pulled you up from the cold ground.

"I am so so so sorry about that!" The boy apologises, "Are you hurt?"

You chuckle and look to the bags of clothes on the ground, "It's ok, just my bags were hurt."

"I can help with that." He picked up your bags and handed them to you, then thanking him.

"No worries," He smiles and holds out a hand, "Zac."

You take his hand in return, "(Y/n)."

"What a lovely name." Zac smiles.

You giggle, "Why thank you, Zac. But I need to get going to take these back to my apartment."

His smile fades a little bit, but the lights back to life, "I could help you if you want."

"No, no, it's ok." You smile, "I think I can handle it."

"Ok then, (Y/n)." He grins, "See ya around?"

"Of course!" You wave him goodbye as you continue your way back to your apartment.

Mikey

"Woo-hoo!" You feel the wind in your face as you skate freely on your skate board, not a care in the world. That was until you collided with something hard making you winded. You lift your head up to see a boy the same age as you with short blonde hair lying on the ground next to you. He brings his head up to look at you, then his eyes shot wide open when he sees you on the ground with him.

"Oh my God, are you ok?" He gets up and holds out his hand for you to take, which you do. You dust yourself of and look at the boy again.

"I'm fine, are you?" You ask.

"I'm ok, what's your name?" He asks.

"(Y/n), what's yours?"

"Jason," He holds out his hand for you to shake, and you gladly shake it, "Great name."

"Thank you." You smile sheepishly, "Wanna be skating buddies?"

He smiles in delight and nods his head eagerly, "That would be awesome!"

You giggle a little and hop onto your skateboard, "Let's ride!"

He gets onto his skateboard and you both did grinds on bars and showed each other tricks for the rest of the after noon.