Beach Day

I'm in a beach mood, so here ya go xD

And do you guys want a Valentines part? Cuz its a little too late, but if you guys want it I'll write it for you :D

Leo

You were packing stuff to take to the beach. You were super excited to spend the day with Leo, well, night because everyone would be there in the day, so your going at night. You stood in the mirror, wondering what swimmers Leo would like. You decided with your (f/c) swimmers for tonight and you chuck them on, putting a pair of shorts and a loose crop top on. You chuckle as you head towards the sewers where everyone would meet up.

You walk into the lair to see everyone ready to go, you see Leo smiling at you as you walk up to him, "Hey, Baby."

"Hey, Princess." Leo kisses your cheek and you chuckle, making him smile more, "You ready?"

"Yeah, I've got my stuff." You say waving your bag in the air, "When're we leaving?"

Leo looked over to the others, "Now I think."

"Sweet." You smile as you all head over to the shell-razor.

You all successfully got to the beach and the first thing you want to do is go swimming to cool down, you decided to drag Leo with you. You ducked underneath the cool waves, then pop back up to see Leo at the edge of the water.

"Come on, Leo!" You tried to call him over, he shuffles into the water slowly, "It's not that cold!"

"Hey, I'm a turtle! I get cold easily." Leo calls out to you. You sigh and swim towards him and took his hand.

"Once you get in it'll be warmer." You smile and pull him towards an oncoming wave, "3, 2, 1, duck!"

Leo, still holding onto your hand, was pulled under. He surfaced and looked at you, "It really is warmer."

"See?" You giggle, "I told you."

Leo smiles, then wraps his arms around your torso, "Oh shush you."

Raph

"I will beat you in the first minute, you know that?" Raph says as he sits on his beach towel in the moonlight. You're all at the beach at night after a hot day, you want to play some volleyball, but Raph thinks he'll beat you straight up.

"Don't be so sure, Raph. I'll have you know that I could beat you any day." You say, crossing your arms while smirking. He sighs then stands up.

"You're so on babe."

It was your turn to serve and it was the last round, you pass the ball over the net. Raph easily hits it back over to you, but it wasn't so easy to hit back. You had to reach over far to hit the ball, unfortunately for you it hits the net.

"Weeew!" Raph runs around, "I win!"

You scoff, "Cheap shot..."

"Hey, don't worry your pretty little face, (Y/n). They're are plenty of other times for me to beat you again." Raph smirks at you, "Buut, It should be fair that the winner should get a prize?"

 Smirking back at him, you walk over to Raph's side of the net. You secretly held some wet sand you picked up while we was doing his victory dance, "Your right Raph, winner takes the prize."

He looks at you up and down, "What kind of prize?"

You smirk, "It's a surprise."

Raph was about to lean in to kiss you, but then you shoved a face full of the wet sand in his face, "Haha! Told ya it was a surprise!"