Christmas

I know it's late cuz it's like almost the New Year over here and I'll be making a chapter for New Years (four more hours!) but I wanted to make a Christmas chapter, so gobble this up :D And I hope u all had a Merry Christmas (I got a freakin surf board xD)

(T/n) = Turtle Name

(F/hbf) = Favourite Hot Breakfast Food

(F/a) = Favourite Animal

It was Christmas Eve and you were spending the night at the Turtles Lair. It was your very first Christmas to be celebrated with (T/n), and you couldn't wait. Having gifts in bags, you walk to the sewers. You got there safely and saw (T/n) sitting on the couch. You quietly walk behind him and whispered into his non-existent ear, "Merry Christmas."

He jumped slightly and turned around to look at you, "(Y/n)! You scared me!"

You giggle then all of a sudden he pulled you over the couch (after setting the presents down of course) and pulled you into his embrace.

"Merry Christmas, Gorgeous." He said smoothly, making your heart flutter. He then pulled you into a short sweet kiss while cradling you in his arms. You giggle and smirk, "I got you something, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow morning."

He smirked and kissed you again softly which makes you blush, "Can't wait to find out."

Le time skip brought to you by turtle tots

You lay down in bed with (T/n) after a relaxed day with him, he was snuggled up next to you which is the best feeling in the world. He spooned you from behind and loosely wrapped his arms around you waist, he then softly kissed your sholder, "Goodnight, Gorgeous."

You sigh in content, "Goodnight, (T/n)."

Le another time skip brought to you by Mikey's skateboard

You slowly wake up to find that (T/n) wasn't in bed with you, missing his warm touch. That was until you could smell food cooking from the kitchen. You get out of bed and walk to the kitchen to find (T/n) cooking (F/hbf), it smelt really good, so you took a seat. Hearing the sound of a chair moving, (T/n) look behind him to see you in a chair, "Did I wake you?"

"No, but the smell of yummy (F/hbf) woke me up." You giggle as he served up the food, "Thanks, you didn't have to make that."

"It's Christmas, season of giving right?" He says smiling as he takes a bite of his breakfast. You also take a bite, and it tasted like sweet heaven.

"Mm, this is really good." You say as you finish up. You stand up to place your plate/bowl in the sink, but (T/n) stood up with his plate to get it.

"Don't worry about it, I'll get it." He smiles and you nodded. You decided to go wake up the others, but to your judgement they were already rushing out of their rooms for presents in the Dojo. You grab (T/n)'s hand after he was finished with the plates and walk to the Dojo. Presents were scattered underneath the brightly decorated tree, underneath were the boys ripping into the presents including the ones that you brought.

You saw a present that was for (T/n) from you underneath, you picked it up and gave it to him and pecked his lips, "Merry Christmas, Babe."

He smiled then took the present and pecks your lips back, "Thank you, Merry Christmas, Baby."

He opened it up and gasped, it was (insert random present here). He's been waiting to get it but never did. He placed his present on the ground and hugged you, "Thank you so much, (Y/n)!"

You giggle at his reaction, "No worries."

(T/n) smiled and got your present, "I really hope you like this."

"Whatever it is, I'll love it." You smile. He hands you a small present and you carefully un-wrap the white and gold wrapping paper, it was a jewellery box. You open it up to find a beautiful anklet with a silver (F/a) bead on it, "Aww, it's so beautiful."

(T/n) smiled at your reaction, "May I?"

You smiled and let him place the anklet on your ankle, he looked at you and grinned, "Beautiful as always."

You blush and wrapped your arms around his neck while his hands were loosely on your waist, "Merry Christmas, Dork."

"Merry Christmas, Honey." (T/n) chuckled then pulled you in for a tender kiss.