Lucky

Fuck.

This was probably the worst thing to wake up to. And now that he needed to wake the other, he hated himself so much more. Carefully moving up the bed, he placed one hand against his belly carefully to keep it from jostling. Glancing over to the other side of the bed, he sighed softly before using his right hand to shake the other's shoulder. He watched as dark sockets opened, annoyed groaning hitting the sound waves.

“Tord. What time is it?” Tom sat up a little, the heel of his palms rubbing under where his eyes would be to help him wake up. Tord felt his cheeks heat up, pulling his arms closer to himself.

“Three in the morning.” Glancing away and down in shame, he heard the other sigh.

“Why the hell are you waking me up at three in the morning? Is the baby kicking too much? You hungry?” Tom brushed his hair out of his face, nearly hitting him with the light brunette locks. He played with the hem of his shirt sleeve, his hips shifting a little under him.

“I'm horny.” He was met with silence, glancing over fearing that the other had fallen back to sleep. He was relieved that Tom hadn't, but the look of shock on the other's reddening face made him nearly regret what he said. Relaxing as Tom sighed, he gave a small smile.

“Alright. Let's take care of you so we're not grumpy in the morning.” Nodding, he sat back, spreading his legs as Tom moved between them. He felt as his night pants and boxers were removed, himself having a little difficulty with getting his shirt off. Watching as his boyfriend stripped in front of him, he moved one hand to hold his belly back.

“You ready for this?” Nodding, he felt his opening being spread open by a pair of fingers, his body already selflubricated. He could feel as the other's member entered him slowly, moaning at how tight the fit was. The other was slow, making sure that he was alright with the feeling and stretch.

“I know for a fact that you can go faster than that. Please speed up, i'm begging you.” Groaning at the pace, he felt hands against his hips, earning an overly pleasure filled increase in speed. Tom was thrusting quickly into him at a new angle, his womb bouncing around despite his hand trying to keep it still. He had drool running from his mouth and down his chin, an overbearing feel of need and release controlling his body. Gasping softly, he felt his release wash over himself, the feeling of wetness against the underside of his large middle being uncomfortable.

“Think you can hold on for a little longer? So beautiful baby boy~” Nodding, he tried to catch his breath as the other continued at the rough pace. He could feel the squirming of their child having been woken up by all the movement. Feeling more fluids hit his thighs, he tried to calm his unborn down. Moaning loudly, he could feel as Tom pulled out, hot cum splattering against his skin of his womb once again.

“So wet Tord. Now I have to clean you up.” Nodding dazed, he was trying to calm his breathing, needing to stay conscious long enough to get fixed up. The child in his womb was fussy as anything, squirming around and pressing down. He didn't really think much on it till he felt the head slip through what he thought was a tight ring of muscles.

Well, fuck.

Holding his breath, he had both hands clutching his stomach. This was definitely not how he was expecting to go into labor, let alone give birth. Letting out the breath, he tried to calm himself down. This wasn't that bad was it? They were both awake and they'd soon be asleep with their newborn baby. At least it sounded easy.

“Oh so you're still awake? I was sure you would've passed out while waiting for me to come back.” Feeling a warm towel wiping him off, he relaxed a little bit at the feeling of being cleaned. The body slipped into his birth canal, a low hiss left his mouth at the feeling.