Chapter 48

"Daddyyyy"

Louis was on the bed in his panties and shirt, begging for Harry to do something else, other than kiss him.

"No condom, I wanna finish inside you, is that okay?"

Louis nodded, he wasn't sure how cum would feel inside him, but he trusted Harry. "Okay daddy."

Harry was quick to strip Louis of the t shirt he was wearing, he took in the sight of his pretty boy before placing his hands on the tip of his undies.

"Can I take these off, please? There's nothing to hide, nothing I haven't seen before."

Louis hesitantly nodded. Harry slowly slid the panties down the boys thighs and onto the floor they fell.

Louis truly was a work of art, Harry was so in love with his body, and just Louis in general.

"So pretty, so pretty my love." He muttered as he kissed the boys inner thighs, deciding to leave a little mark and sucking harshly.

Louis was a little mess moans, Harry always made him feel good, and his thighs were probably the most sensitive part of his body.

"Talk to me princess, how's that feel?" Pressed another soft slow kiss on the boys thigh, teasing him.

"Good, good daddy, feels good." He said each word between breaths.

Harry stopped for a quick second to reach for the bottle of lube there's no way he could go inside Louis with out.

He was quick to squirt some on the boy, watching him squirm as the cold substance hit his sensitive little hole, Harry just smirked and squirted some on his finger tips.

Harry like leaning over Louis, having his body touch his smaller one, watching Louis fall apart just by his fingers.

It was so pretty to watch as Louis' eyes rolled back, or the way he grabbed onto Harry's arm, needing something to hold as he felt the pleasure go through his body, and this was only on Harry's fingers.

Harry was so pretty, Daddy had pretty brown curls that would get sweaty and his pretty green eyes were never off his boy, the way his fit tummy pressed against Louis soft little one.

"No need to be so quiet angel, Daddy loves your little noises." Louis was biting his lip, in the most adorable way of course, and Harry hated it.

He needed to know how good he was making Louis feel, needed to hear it.

So he let go of his lip and let out his soft little moans, god was his voice so precious. Harry could swear Louis really had the voice of a little angel.

"D-daddy, more." Harry continued to finger him, when he felt Louis grip on his bicep get lighter, and Louis' moans weaker, he knew his fingers weren't enough anymore and he needed him inside him. He just wanted to hear the boy say it.

"What Louis? What do you need?"

"You daddy, need you inside me, please."

What really shocked Harry was when Louis little dainty hand landed on his neck and then to his check, and those pretty blue eyes were staring at him.

Harry couldn't describe this feeling, he just wanted to give Louis the world, he was so in love with this boy and he just felt closer to him than he had before.

"I love you." Harry whispered, he was so confident in his words. He couldn't believe he actually said it, and Louis couldn't believe it either, Harry finally admitted his feelings to the boy.

And he watched the bright smile come to his face, his little fingers intertwining themselves in Harry's curls. "I Love you too."

"