Chapter 44

"Boop!" The little boy squealed as he poked Harry in the chest. The sleeping man groaned and opened his eyes. First he was annoyed, but when saw those pretty blue eyes and that messy fringe he smiled.

"Hi." He whispered, his finger then meeting his lip to let the tiny boy know they needed to be quiet, after all Mary was still on the other side of the bed.

Louis saw a small amount of space in front of Harry and of course he climbed into the bed as well. Harry thinking of how awful an idea that was but he also really just wanted to be with his boy.

Louis scooted as close as possible to the man as he could get, and Harry let him. Immediately the mans hand was caressing his cheek and staring at his pretty features, the boys big blue eyes staring back at him.

Harry's face went straight for the boys neck, peppering a soft kiss and then finding his way to his ear. "You're so pretty." He whispered, and he just knew Louis was a little blushing mess.

How could he not be? He had this really hot man wrapped around his finger telling him he's pretty, but does Harry know he's also really pretty?

Louis let out a quiet giggle and turned so they were now spooning, holding Harry's hand in his. Harry had much bigger hands, but they were so warm and he liked holding them, the little boy pressed soft kisses to the mans knuckles, which of course Harry adored, Louis did small cute things like this all the time and Harry wasn't really used to things like that but he loved it.

After about ten minutes of laying like this the older man decided to speak up.

"Hey babe, your mom will be awake soon, why don't you meet me downstairs in a little bit?"

Louis wasn't too sure what he meant by that but those words still sent shivers down his spine, and Harry's warm breath on his neck didn't help.

He couldn't help that he got a little horny, and maybe it had something to do with how taboo it all was. His moms boyfriend feeling him and having his body so close to his own.

Maybe they were gonna watch cartoons, maybe they were gonna fuck on the kitchen counter, whatever it was Louis wasn't going to say no.

The smaller boy nodded and as quietly as he could attempted to leave the bed, trying to make no sound and limited movement.

He ws successful, and once he was out of the bed, he was looking at a sleepy Harry with his messy bed head and dorky smile.

Louis tip toes out the room and downstairs to the living room, he had already changed into pajamas, yes he loved sleeping naked but it got cold at night and he didn't have a harry to warm him up.

The young boy waited a minute or so which felt like forever, he was impatient and bored. He decided to make him self a bowl of cereal. While reaching on his tippy toes to get a bowl he felt a set of arms around his little waist.

"Thought it would be fun to surprise daddy this morning?"

He heard the mans deep raspy morning voice and a blush was quick to make its way to his face. He turned around, his back leaning against the sink as the looked up at him.

"Hi."

So fucking adorable.

"Hey babe."

His rosy cheeks definitely didn't go unnoticed by the man, when his arms left their position on his waist the boy was quick to frown which disappeared when he then squished his cheeks. He wanted to be touching the man at all times, even if he was just squeezing his little cheeks.

"You're so cute, especially in the morning with you messy hair"

Louis accepted the compliment in a giggle, "you're cute and your hairs messy too!"

"I can't be cute, I'm a big grumpy old man, you're a sweet little boy."

"Nuh uhh! You're a sweet daddy who cares for his baby and you definitely can be cute."

Harry's never really been called cute, not since college. He's always been "hot" or "sexy" but the compliment from the cute boy made him grin.

Harry noticed the growing gap between them, he was quick to pull Louis back to his chest, their foreheads touching.

Louis was getting all blushy and flustered and on the inside Harry was having so much fun adoring his boy, he got worked up over the most simplest things.

"Were you getting something to eat?"

"Cereal."

"I'll make us two bowls and we can go watch cartoons, that okay?"

He didn't get a real answer, just a nod and a soft hum.

"Want me to get the bowls for you? Since your little toes can't make you tall enough?"

"Please."

"Forget how to use your words?"

How could he not? Harry was so close to him, looking adorable yet hot and his warm breath was on him, he had that pretty morning voice and his normal voice already made Louis nervous. Not to mention he was holding Louis close to him, he wanted him there, he wanted to see him like this.

"Too cute, I have so much power over you. Anyway, go sit down and pick out cartoons, I'll join you in a bit." The man leaned away, letting go of lous waist and let the flustered boy quickly rush to the living room.

After he made the bowls of lucky charms the man was headed to the living room, and as soon as he walked in there was an embarrassed teen with a little tent in his silky shorts.

"D-daddy."

And Harry almost dropped his breakfast at the sight.

note

thank you everyone so much for the reads omg? I'm trying my best to continue updating but school has me super occupied! I love reading your comments daily, if you made it this far thank you, if you just started reading and enjoy it, thank you :) <3