Chapter 7

"Louis. You're not allowed to walk off, if you wanna go look at something you gotta tell me, if I lose you your moms gonna kill me."

The two were still sitting in the car, harry now giving rules to the small boy.

"Harry I'm sixteen! I'm capable of behaving in the store!" The young boy crossed his arms and stared at the man.

"Okay, sure louis." With that the man was getting out of the car, louis following soon after.

"Mr. Harry, what are we getting again?"

"Well, you said you needed nail polish, and I need some things, once we're done here we're gonna go get breakfast."

Harry was making his way to the store now, the small lad catching up and was now beside him.

"You're so short."

"Excuse me? I'm a normal height. You're just tall" the younger boy sassed back.

"How tall are you?" He asked as they were now inside.

"M' 5'3 and a half." Louis said proudly.

"Tiny" was all harry mumbled as he grabbed a small basket and began carry it in his hands.

Immediately louis saw the toys isle and couldn't help walking off to look at the stuffies, those are what caught his eye, completely forgetting him and Harry's previous chat.

"Louis" harry said harshly, but not loud enough since the boy continued to walk away from him.

"Oh my gosh, you're so cute, hi" Louis grabbed the small stuffed bear and gave it a big hug, he loved stuffed animals and he just couldn't help himself as he checked out some stuffed little bears.

Harry was quick to follow him, never taking his eyes off the boy. "Louis? What are you doing? And didn't I tell you not to walk off?"

Harry couldn't help but to find louis adorable, even if he was acting like five year old. He looked so cute holding the little bear in his arms. Harry will take ten of them.

"M' sorry Mr. Harry, but look at him! He's so cute."

The smaller boy released the bear from the hug, showing him to harry.

"I love him, can you get him for me please? I want this specific one! What if he's gone tomorrow?"

Harry was a bit confused by this, literally all the bears looked the same, what was so special about this one that louis just had to have him?

"Louis, they all look the same. Also did you forget that you completely ignored me? I told you not to walk off and you did anyway. You don't deserve him, put him back."

"But harry."

"But louis, you didn't listen to me."

"But"

"Put him back"

"Please Mr. Harry?"

"Now louis."

"I love you, I'll be back for you soon, I promise little bear" louis whispered to the fuzzy small Inanimate object as he kissed its forehead and placed it somewhere on the shelf where he'd remember it.

"Louis. What about bunny? I don't think he'd be very happy if you came home with that".

Harry was so tempted to buy the bear for the boy, louis was just so cute and he clearly really wanted it, but harry was also right, louis hadn't listen to him before.

"Bunny would get over it." He shrugged staring at his toes, a bit upset harry wouldn't let him get the bear.

"Louis, you didn't listen to me, I told you not to walk off, you said you could behave and you didn't." Harry crossed his arms, the boy not making any eye contact with him.