Chapter 17

"Louis, I am twenty eight years old, I should not be doing this."

Harry was looking for Louis inside the plastic structure meant for children. Not teens and their grumpy step fathers.

He couldn't hear or see Louis anymore and he worried, louis is a loud little mess of giggles where could he possibly be?

He was on his hands and knees, a position he was not used to, crawling around for the small Lad. It was when he turned a corner he found the small boy, tears in his cloudy blue eyes and a fresh red scrape on his knee.

"Oh no baby!"

Harry was quick to crawl to the boy, not really caring about getting his work pants dirty. Little louis was bleeding and there were soft sobs escaping his lips.

"Hey baby, you're okay, it's okay, I'll clean this up alright? Let's just go down the slide and we can go to the bathroom and wash this all up."

Louis nodded at his words. Harry's voice was just so deep and Louis found so much comfort in it.

The small boy made his way around, trying to avoid his knee, and making his way to an exit, the older man following behind him.

"Oh god, Mr. Harry I'm so sorry for making you ruin your work pants, I'll wash them for you!"

He's so fucking sweet this is like the tenth thing he's offered to do for me. "No baby, that won't be necessary, I don't really mind at all."

"If you say so Mr. Harry."

The two boys walked to the men's restroom getting a few glances. They just didn't understand, Louis missed out on a childhood, he missed out on having a father and Harry always wanted his own kid so to them they were just perfect.

"Hey!" The tiny boy giggled as he was lifted off of the ground and onto the bathroom counter.

"You're too small to reach and I know there's no way you could've gotten up on here without me lifting you."

Louis swung his little legs off the counter as Harry turned on the faucet and began to wet a folded paper towel. He slowly brought it to Louis' skin.

"Hey baby, this might hurt a little, but I need to clean your knee alright?"

"Okay daddy."

There's the magic word! Harry had been waiting all day for that precious word to slip out of Louis' mouth.

Louis' small hands found there way to Harry's shoulders and as soon as the man applied the wet paper towel to his knee, Harry could feel the boys fingers digging into his button up.

Why is this hot?

Harry could picture Louis doing the exact same thing under him while Harry fucks him senseless, god he'd love it if Louis left scratch marks all of his back.

Then he snapped back into reality, Louis wasn't whimpering because Harry was fucking him, but because his knee hurt.

"See baby? All clean." He wiped off any remaining dirt around the scratch before tossing the moist folded paper towel.

"Thank you daddy!" The tiny lad wrapped his arms around his neck embracing him in a tight hug.

"Alright my love, I let you play and now I'm sure you're all tired but I need you to do your homework when you get home, first thing."

"Yes daddy, thank you for letting me play on the playground, I promise to finish my homework, you're still gonna help me right?"

"Of course bub."