Chapter 30

"Daddy.. I accidentally got cum on your shirt, m sorry."

The little boy was in the bathroom stripping so he could get in the bath. He insisted Harry wait outside so he didn't see him naked. Harry had left a little plastic grocery bag in there for the boy to put his cum covered panties and the shirt, which also had a little cum on it as well. He planned on washing them before he left.

The two babies, Larry and rainbow dash sitting on the sink since Louis wanted to bring them in the bath but harry had told him that they would drown and weren't meant for water, so they had come to this agreement.

"It's okay baby, just make sure you put it in the bag so I can wash it." He shouted from outside the bathroom door.

"So sticky." He muttered as he placed them items in the bag, staring at his naked body in the mirror.

He didn't like what he saw as much as Harry did. I'm really about to be naked in a tub with this fool! He told himself over and over that Harry liked his body and he needed to get over this, but he couldn't.

"Baby are you okay? Can I come in now..?" Harry noticed the long silence and he worried what Louis was doing. Is he going through my stuff? He won't like what he finds.

"Mhm daddy, I'm getting in the tub right now!" He shouted back as he stepped in the warm water, which was very relaxing. He sat down completely and let the bubbles cover him up.

Harry walked in, noticing none of his cabinets or anything hadn't been looked through, what was he doing all that time?

Louis smiled at the man as he walked in, he looked adorable and tiny in the tub. "Hi." Harry said as he looked him in the eye, kinda waiting for the boy to get his eyes off him so he could strip.

Louis didn't stop staring because he's so fit and hot. Harry was shirtless and he couldn't believe they were actually gonna take a bath together.

"Oh you need to get nakey." He finally realized that his staring was keeping the man from undressing, he looked down and kept his eyes on the bubbles that covered his thighs and crotch.

Harry slipped off his boxers, his cock was soft but had preciously red and swollen, he never got off, only Louis, but he knew the poor boy was tired.

"Scoot." He asked as the boy, afraid to even look at the thing that was inside him, scooted over leaving space behind him for Harry.

Harry sat down behind the dainty boy with a smirk. "Thought you'd be excited to see my baby maker?"

"I'm scared, I don't wanna know how big it is." Harry laughed at that, he's never heard that before and he found that absolutely adorable.

He noticed the boys distance from him, he could just tell Louis was nervous and anxious, as much as he loved being around the Lou, he hated when he acted like this.

"Lou, princess, why are you so tense? It's just me, and you know I adore your body. No need to be shy."

It's just you, yes a very sexy man who probably has had a nice body since he left the womb, as a petite but thick teenage boy I'm allowed to be insecure.

"I feel yucky."

"What do you mean?"

"I liked how you thought of me as a sweet little innocent boy, and now I just feel disgusting and like a whore, I'm sorry."

I ruined my little baby.

"Louis, that's not true, I still think of you as my sweet little innocent boy, I always will, you're not a whore Louis, you shouldn't let sexual acts define you. You can be a pretty slutty princess too. Don't affiliate sex with bad. Louis if you didn't want this I would have never popped your little cherry, do you regret what we did?"

Harry wasn't sure how to feel, he felt kinda hurt but at the same time a little sad for the boy. He didn't completely destroy his innocence, but he did a little, and now Louis was feeling it.

"I know you don't love me Harry. Is my future husband gonna be mad that I lost my virginity to someone else?"

"Louis. He better not, that's disgusting. I would never judge any woman by how much sex or who've they've had sex with, any man who does that to you isn't worth your time. Virgin or not, mine or not, you're still a princess and deserve to be treated like one."

Harry hasn't felt this much in a long time. He probably could never admit he loved louis or ever have the balls to say it, but it doesn't mean he didn't. He knew his boy deserved the world, even if he wasn't the one to give it to him.

With his adorable little smile louis turned around and looked at Harry. "Thank you daddy, lou doesn't deserve you."

That's so cute when he slips into his little space and speaks in third person, I want to cuddle him up and kiss him.

"Of course you do baby." As fast as harry could respond, the boy was leaning his back on his chest, his soft feathery hair tickling Harry's chin.

"D-daddy, can I take a little nap?"

Understanding that Louis was little and masturbating and orgasming was probably not something he did often Harry understood. "Of course princess, when you wake up we will both be nice and clean."

Louis smiled at how Harry understood him and was so good to him. "Thank you daddy." And the tiny boy was shutting his eyes as the man wrapped his arms around the tiny boys little waist just holding him, taking him in.

He knew Louis couldn't be his forever.

Louis was so precious to him, and to Harry, for maybe the first time in years, he was scared. He found himself getting attached to a teenage boy that he couldn't even make his. He'd eventually be losing him just as quick as he had him, Harry was filled with secrets of more than just sex.

He couldn't let the boy into his life, Harry's lifestyle would destroy the tiny teenager.