Chapter 27

"Daddy I have to potty and my bummy hurts!"

Louis was trying to wake Harry, he really had to use the restroom but he needed daddy to carry him, and come with him just so the monsters wouldn't get him.

The man rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Okay Baby, you need me to take you? I can get you some medicine so your bummy doesn't hurt so bad."

"Please daddy." He begged as he climbed into his lap so the older man could carry him. And harry did, he sleepily carried the boy across the room into his own bathroom.

"Daddy look away!"

Harry chuckled as he turned around and stared at the door while he could he the streams coming from the boy.

Louis was humming to himself when he turned and he noticed the scratches on daddy's back. I hurt him? I hurt daddy!

He quickly flushed and tucked himself back into his panties.

"Daddy daddy daddy! I hurt you! You have scratches on your back I'm so sorry daddy."

Harry turned and saw his boy almost on the verge of tears and his heart melted. "No you didn't hurt me baby, don't be sorry, I told you it was okay remember?. Don't cry my love, please wash your hands."

Louis nodded putting himself back together, repeatedly telling himself in his head I didn't hurt daddy I didn't hurt daddy.

After washing his hands he noticed something in the mirror, under his sheer shirt he could see a little purple spot on his chest. Nervously he lifted up his shirt for a better view.

"Oh my god daddy, what is that?"

"I'm so sorry Lou, daddy just kissed you too hard, just means that you're mine, and only mine." He smirked, coming around the boy and wrapping his arms around his dainty little waist.

"Oh. Are you mine daddy, and only mine?..."

"Yes, all yours baby." He leaned down and softly kissed the boys cheek, noticing the bright smile appear on his face.

After caring the little princess back to bed, who wouldn't stop complaining about how he couldn't walk, Harry went to the kitchen and got him a cold water bottle along with some ibuprofen.

"Take this baby, it will make your bummy not hurt so much."

The boy did as told, taking a few sips and swallowing the pill.

"Daddy why is your cock so big?"

"Why is your pussy so tight?"

"My pussy? I like that name for it, even if it's not really a pussy."

"Sure it is baby, I just fucked it like it was."

Why was Louis calling his hole a pussy getting harry aroused? He loved feminizing louis more than he already was, and he could tell the boy loved it too.

After takin some more sips from his water his placed it on the night stand and tucked 'his babies' in on one side of the bed.

"Okay babies, you sleep over here, me and daddy are gonna sleep on the other side of the bed." He explained to the inanimate objects. Harry just watched him in awe as he turned the lights off.

The boy was quick to go lay on his chest.

"Daddy."

"Baby."

"Are we ever gonna do more? And other stuff in the future?"

Harry wrapped his arm around the petite boys waist, his hand sliding up his shirt and resting on his back. "Yes, if that's what you want, I would love to but it's all up to you."

"Would you ever cum inside me?"

"Sure why not."

And louis had to hold back because he honestly just wanted to say I wanna have your babies.

But that's weird, he probably shouldn't tell Harry that.

"How does your little hole feel? You feel better?" He asked as he caressed his back.

"Mhm Daddy, feels a lil bit better, can we have breakfast in bed tomorrow?"

"Of course, with your babies as well?"

"Yes, love my babies and I want them to eat!"

Harry chuckled as he held his boy. "This is very nice Louis, I haven't had something like this in a long time, we can spend tomorrow all day naked in bed, we can watch ponies-" he was then cut off by the smaller boy.

"Can you give me a bath? I feel sweaty and yucky and I can't stand long enough because my um, my pussy is very sore daddy, I need your help."

"Of course my love, we could even take a bath together if your like, I feel bad, I should have known, I would've gotten you a rubber ducky and yummy scented soap."

"It's okay daddy, we can still take a bath together, but you have to put bubbles because I don't want you seeing my princess part."

"Bubbles are fine with me." He chuckled, he adored how shy is baby was still.

"Do you think we can do it again.." the small boy said nervously.

"Lou baby, look how sore you are, and you already want more?"

"F-felt good Daddy, liked feeling full.."

"Aww baby I know, we can definitely do it again but not tomorrow, maybe we can try something new?"

"Like?"

"I really wanna eat you out.."

"I would let you daddy, but I don't think my pussy is as pretty as you think."

"That's not true, baby earlier your panties were shoved to the side and I saw your pretty pussy just fine, looks very yummy. There's no need to feel so insecure lou, I think your pretty however, because you're you."

The tiny boy blushed at that, he saw it? He wants to eat it?

"Okay fine, will it feel good too?"

"Oh yes baby, it's gonna feel like just what I did on your chest today, but between your legs, you'll love it."

"Okay daddy, you can eat me out tomorrow."

And they both closed their eyes, neither of them believing they seriously just had this conversation.