I knew your face it shows up in the dreams I've had since I was born again

Start from the beginning

"Like this

"Like this..." I say quickly showing Jas before she turns back to the road. "I wonder if Lin knows her..." Jasmine grips the wheel tightly.

"I knew someone who looked like that...her name was Savannah Clara Malcite. I knew her in 1780...then she disappeared. Li-Alexander never talked about her again. I dated her when she was pretending to be a man. Edward Malachi Parker." 

"But why is she in my memories? We weren't born yet." I say. 

"I don't know. She just disappeared, you better ask Lin, Jon, Daveed, Les, Chris or Oak." I nod and close my eyes.

~o0O0o~

Third person pov, 1784

A small toddler glances out a window her older brother is sitting on. "Bah!" She says. The slightly older boy glances down. 

"Anne-gel-i-ca!" The older boy moans. He picks up his sister. "'He 'hould be 'ere ssssooon." He spits out. 

"Looking for me?" A young woman in a green dress asks.

"Melzzz!" 

~o0O0o~

I come back around, gasping. "Anthony!" Jasmine is yelling.

"I'm fine! I'm...fine...it was that girl...but she was called Mels."

~o0O0o~

Ace's pov

"Alexander Holland! I may be your wife but I will whoop your ass like I did when you were a child!" Ace McShane yells at her spouse. He materialises in front of her. 

"What Love?"

"Don't love me!"

"Mum! Dad! Stop! We have our performance in fifteen minutes!" My daughter yells. "We're performing for THE Lin-Manuel Miranda!"

"Ok dear..."

~o0O0o~

Third person pov.

Lin-Manuel Miranda was many things. An amazing person, not straight, a showwrite and the reincarnation of Alexander Hamilton. He glances over at the man next to him. Jonathon Groff, the reincarnation of John Laurens. The woman next to him, Pippa Soo, is staring at him and Jon, laughing in her head at the irony of it all. Renée Elise Goldsberry is next to Jon, making faces at Pippa from behind him. "Lin!" Lin looks up to see Jasmine and Anthony. 

"Guys!...whats wrong?" Anthony pushes Jasmine off him. 

"I need to talk to you about someone." Anthony says, eyes flashing the violet of Angelica Hamilton. Lin nods.

"After. You guys can all come over to our apartment." 

"Lin it's important!" Anthony growls.