I knew your face it shows up in the dreams I've had since I was born again

A/n: I had this idea when in the shower and I decided to go ahead with it!

Summary: Anthony Ramos was at a high. He had a beautiful girlfriend/co-star, was in countless films after coming off his role in Hamilton. But he, like the rest of the original cast have had flashbacks to the 1700's, seeing themselves as their charcters. Even after they went off to do their own things, they still all kept contact, talking through their new memories. Anthony unfortunately did not only get Phillip Hamilton's life but Phillip's sister, Angelica. (Jonathon has John Laurens's because Grofflin) 

Ace McShane was a time traveler from the twenty first century when she accidentally landed in the 1700's and subsequently became friends with Alexander, John, Herc and Lafayette (read I'm sorry I had to Lie but it was To Protect your Mind as this is a continuation.) and had to run. Just before she regenerated she returned to the 1700's and looked over Phillip and Angelica Hamilton. She took them on adventures till they were 13 and 11 respectively. Then she regenerated.

Now Ace, her 'husband' Alexander Holland and her daughter Tully are in a club performing in the twenty first century. When Anthony remembers her voice...

Song:  All loved up, Amy Shark

Cast:

You know them! Just add me as Ace and Sabrina Carpenter as Tully

But heres a photo of me anyway in a mirror thingy in the magic cave at David Jones in the city

Tags:

Reincarnation, doctor who, Superwholock, Alexander Hamilton!Lin-Manuel Miranda, Lafayette! Daveed Diggs, Jefferson!Daveed Diggs, Mulligan!Oak Onaodowan, Maddison!Oak Onaodowan, Angelica! Renée Elise Goldsberry, Eliza! Pippa Soo, Washington!Chris Jackson, John Laurens!Jonathon Groff, Peggy!Jasmine Cephas Jones, Maria!Jasmine Cephas Jones, Timelord, Aaron Burr!Leslie Odom jr, Philip Hamilton!Anthony Ramos, Angelica Hamilton!Anthony Ramos

Ships:

Alexander Holland/Ace McShane, Jonathon Groff/Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jasmine Cephas Jones/Anthony Ramos, Jeffmadds, Lams, Grofflin, Mulette

Anthony's pov:

I listen closely to the lyrics of the Christmas song blasting through the radio. Jasmine is humming along. "Hey Jas?"

"Yeah?"

"I've heard this song before."

"Well duh, its Christmas."

"No! I heard it...before." Jasmine stops. 

"Ok? When?"

"I...I think its Angelica...I remember a woman in green with red hair singing it to me." I bring out my phone and find the picture on Pinterest.