Drunk And Disorderly (Part Three)

For a few more moments, I still felt Leroy's gaze on me before it lifted, and only then did I look back at him, hoping that I wasn't blushing, even though I knew I was as I could feel the heat in my face.

"Andy was making out with Carly," Leroy slurred, not taking his eyes off Blaire. My eyes followed his, and I saw that Blaire had her eyebrows raised.

"Didn't they used to date?" she asked, and I turned to look back at Leroy, who nodded.

"For like a year. But then she broke up with him and started seeing Brad." Leroy paused for a moment and looked at me, before adding, "Not your brother. A different Bradly."

"Thank you for the clarification," I replied sarcastically with a smile, and watched as Leroy flipped his hair, causing my stomach to drop even further and my heart to go wild.

"Sassy, Stone." Leroy let out a chuckle before becoming serious. "I must go."

With that, Leroy spun on his heel and made his way back toward the house, high-fiving a few people on the way. Once he was inside, I turned to face Blaire, who was shaking her head.

"The hero we deserve."

"But the one we don't need right now," I added with a laugh and Blaire continued to shake her head.

"Are we gonna join the party, or are we just gonna watch?"

"You know I'm happy with watching."

"Yeah, but we should have some fun. Let loose a little." Blaire nudged me slightly and shot me a smile, which I returned.

"All right, fine." I sighed. "Lead the way!"

I gestured toward the house and held my hand out toward Blaire who quickly took it and began dragging me back across the yard. Soon, we were back in the house, and with a quick pitstop to grab a few more drinks—downing a few then and there and taking a few with us—we ended up in the living room of my house. Most of the people at my party were there already, dancing to the music pumping out of the sound system. With its appropriate location next to the kitchen, where the alcohol was, everyone seemed to agree this was the best place to be.

As Blaire and I stood in the middle of the room, where a coffee table usually was, we started to sway to the music.

"This music isn't really swaying music," Blaire stated, laughing, though I could only just hear her.

"I'm hurrible doncing though," I said, giggling uncontrollably as I slurred. I wasn't too sure about how many drinks I had when we stopped in the kitchen, but they seemed to have all hit my head at once.

"Everyone's drunk, Pete. Who cares! Let loose!"

At her own words, Blaire started to dance wilder, swinging her arms around, while dipping her head and throwing her hair all over the place. Smiling to myself and holding in a laugh, I decided not to care. Or, more like, the alcohol decided that for me.

It wasn't long before everyone was dancing in the same hectic way as Blaire and I, while most people had lost themselves in laughter. One song after the other, Blaire and I continued to dance with each other, and through the flailing of arms, I caught glimpses of Andy cheering us on, as well as making some rather vulgar hand gestures. Sometimes, I would even see Leroy smiling drunkenly at us, and I had to stop myself from going over to him and dragging him amongst the dancers.

The night continued to move on, and the wild dancing once again became swaying, as some people went home, and others took a seat or laid themselves on the floor. The only reason Blaire and I had stayed on our feet was because people kept bringing us drinks. It was one of the perks of being the birthday boy.