XVI

Corbyns POV

I roughly tug at my fake blonde hair, overthinking everything that just happens. Tears silently stream down my pale face.

how could she do that to me?

how could he do that to me?
He is one of my bandmates,
One of my fucking brothers!
Well was

The tears stop flowing and anger anger takes over. My body is full of rage. All I see is red.
I get off the floor and unlock the door, I storm down the halls, out the door, and straight to the bus. I storm into the room where the boys are and go right over to him.
His eyes looked back at mine, his soon filling with fear.

"y-yo corbs, you good bro-"

"Why the fuck did you do that! You fucking idiot! You knew we were-"

"yo corbyn, don't curse infront of bubble-"

"stay out of this seavey!"

"chill out br-"

"I SAID STAY OUT!"

The bus goes silent I'm rarely ever angry or yell, they knew better than to try me when I'm mad. Zach stands up and grabs bubble and takes her outside. I stare him down, my nose was flared and my fists clenched down so hard I could feel the blood dripping from my palms.

"c-corbyn wh-whats up-"

I don't day anything I just punch him right in the face, I jump on top of him and land another clean hit to his face before I'm dragged off of him, I violently struggle out of the peoples grips, but they are strong and I eventually calm down.

"why!? Hiw could you!? You ruined the one thing I ha-"

I couldn't finish the sentence before I started sobbing again. The boys' arms let go of me and I collapse on the floor. Painful sobs escape my mouth as he sits beside me and engulfs me in a hug. I hug back.

"come on corbs, breath, focus on your breathing, bro your pass out, breath"

I did what he said and focused on my breathing. Once I had calmed down enough to silent tears, I turned to him and looked him right in the eyes.

"alright corbs, what's wrong?"

"y-y-you got Christ-tina p-p-preg-"

He shot up and looked at me.

"what!? No no no no no, this wasn't meant to happen, i-it was only meant to- omg corbyn! I'm so so sorry! She came onto me, I was completely wasted and she spiked my drink, I didn't know what I was doing! Please forgive me! Please! I beg of you!!"

He was on his knees infront of me, he was begging, but I just scowled at him and turned my head. I wasn't having his shit.

" p-please! I can't live without one of my bandmate! My brothe-"

"no, no don't call me that, you lost that title when you fucked my ex-girlfriend! And you definitely lost that title when you got her fucking pregnant"

I look him in his eyes, I look down at the floor and walk out. I see zach and bubble sitting on the floor. I walk over to them.

"hey bubs, common we gotta go"

"go? Go where?"

"home, come on"

I go to pick her up bit Zach grabs her and turns away with her.

"home? Bro what do you mean home, we're in the middle of tour, you can't just leave!"

"too bad, we're leaving!"

I go to grab her gagin but he turns away from he again.

"bro, give me my kid!"

"no, because if I give her to you then you'll leave us, bro you can't leave us, your a part of a band, and that means you have responsibilities! You can't just run away from them!"

I didn't say anything. He was right. For once the dumb one said somthing smart.

"hey, I'm not that dumb!"

"wait I said that out loud?"

"yeah:("

I sigh and walk away. I need some time. I walk to a park not far from the bus. I sit at one of the benchs and stared into nothing, thinking.

TiMe sKiP
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・:

I cheak my phone and see its almost 4am.

"fuck!"

I shoot up off the cold Park bench and walk back to the bus. While I'm walking there I see a shadow across the road looking right at me. I look at it and it turns away. I shake my head and continue looking forward. I'm about 100 feet from the bus when an arm wraps around my neck and another covers my mouth.

"stay quiet and come with me. If you talk I will kill Sofia and Violet infront of you. Got it?"

I nod my head and follow the person. Tears run down my face for what felt like the hundredth time today. I whimper slightly and the arm tightens around my neck.

"i said stay quiet you little bitch!"

More tears flow out of my eyes. The person stops walking and throws me into a van. I hit my head really hard against the wall. I start to feel really dizzy. I lay my head against the wall and my eyes start to close.

-------------
Another one bites the dust:)

Well I have no clue where I'm taking this if I'm honest with you. I was going to go one way and then I decided to change it up a little, ya know try SoMeThInG dIfFeReNt
Hahah I'm funny
I'll go home
Ima try update as much as possible but me being me I won't update this story for another week or two and come back with like two chapters and then leave again lmfao

Anyway imma leave now
Love you
💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️
K byeeee
🖤
E