XIII

3rd person
Months have passed and no calls, texts or dms from corbyn, Violet was a little upset, she thought she had got her friend back but mabye not, bubble has been very sad, she missed her dad, she did only get to be with him for a few days, but she gets attached easily, seeing her upset broke Violet, and a broken Violet never ends well,

Violet

I walk down to my favourite cafe in Lower Manhattan, its called happy bones, its small and no one really goes at this time, I just dropped bubble off to school so I have a few hours to myself because bubble is going to one of her friends houses until 5, as I was walking I saw a familiar blonde girl running across the road.

"oak!?"

"omg Purple!!!??"

"oh my god!"

We sqweal as we run into each others arms, bear hugging eacother, laughing at each other, we pull away from the hug and start talking.

"hey should I call corbyn or?"

"nah, let's have a girls day, bubble is going to her friends house after school so I have a few hours to spare, plus I haven't talked to you in ages!"

"omg yayyy!"

We walk and talk all the way to the cafe, once we enter the barista looks up and gives us a sweet smile.

"hello, what can I get for you beautiful ladies?"

"um, can I have an coffee with a cookie please?"

"of course and what about you?"

"umm, ill have the same"

I pay for both our coffees and sit down at the small table, our oder is called and we walk up and take them, we walk back to my apartment.

TiMe SkIp
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: 

3rd person

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️
⚠️Lots of rude stuff and self harm soo..⚠️

"so, what's new with you purple?"

"bubble has been so down and not her happy self and I'm just worried, I don't think I've seen her as happy as she was when Corbyn was here, and then he had to go and made no contact, she's just lost all hope, and that's nit helping me feel any better about myself, I already feel so fucking guilty for almost having sex with corbyn-"

" what!?"

"what?"

"did you say you almost made Corbyn cheat on Christina!?"

"he wanted to do it, I swear-"

"that's absolute Bullshit!! what the fuck Violet, they are perfect for eachother!! You fucking ruined it like you always do! No wonder corbyn didn't try to find you when you left, he didn't care about you, who would, your a terrible person, your a fucking dirty whore who just wanted to fuck my brother like he is some sort of object! Corbyn fucking loves Christina, unlike you!"