VI

"V, are you okay?!"

"what.. Oh yeah I'm fine"

"no your not, v you've got tears In your eyes, what's going on in that brain of yours?"

"Shoot, I'm sorry, something must have flown into my eyes, it's nothing"

I quickly wipe my face of tears and hold my hands behind my back.

"You sure?"

He gently places his warm soft hands on my still wet cheeks, lightly stroking my cheek with his thumb. My fingers slowly pinch my wrists, its like cutting but less blood and scars. I feel bubble move behind me.

Shit!

"mommy, stop that!! "

"oh, bubble it's okay don't worry!"

I pull away from pinching my wrists while lagging nervously and pick bubble up and rest her on my hip. Corbyn takes a step back an looks between me and bubble confused. I look behind his shoulder and only see two or three girls looking out way.

Out of the corner of my eye I see one of the doors open and the girl who was standing with the boys at time square walks through and looks around the room eagerly.

"baaaabbbeeeee?"

A huge smile grows on Corbyns lips as he spins around swiftly and rushes into a girls happy embrace. The girls' eyes go from me to her and corbyn and then back to me, my cheeks flush, I start pinching my arms again until bubble slaps my hand really loud

"mommy, I told you to stop hurting yourself!"

Bubble says not so quietly to me with a stern look on her face.

Everyone's eyes were on us now and I nervously laugh and look into bubbles eyes. I take her small hand into mine.

"sssh, not so loud! It's very rude to shout indoors bubs"

I scolded my five year old quietly.

"I'm sorry momny but I don't want you to hurt yourself"

She mumbles and she burys her face into my shoulder. I feel Tears begin to drop onto my shoulder and I quickly place her onto the floor and give her a comforting bear hug rubbing her head with my hand and she crys softly into my neck.

"hey hey hey bubble, don't cry, I'm sorry. I wasn't telling you off. i'll try stopping, I promise"

"but mommy you already promised me you would stop but you didn't"

Corbyn rushed over to me and bubble and sat down beside us and wrapped his legs around our frames and began hugging bubble and me.

"hey, bubble it's okay"

He softly cooed to her while wiping the hair that was stuck to her face away. His head ducked down to her level and his eyes met hers.

"no it's not, she said she would stop doing it but she hasn't and she promised me she would stop but she did it twice in front of me! Tell her to stop doing that to herself it makes me really sad!"