XV

Corbyn P.O.V

It's been about 3 weeks since we started tour bubble has taken to it very well. There is obviously thing she's not used to like living with just Violet to me and 4 other goof balls on a bus that's in a new city each day, its a lot for a little four year old, but She loves the boys and they love her. Her and jack are pretty much attached at the hip. Their always doing stupid  things together, it's so cute!! She always sleeps in my bunk because she doesn't like sleeping on her own in the bus.
I've learnt a lot about her in the three weeks like that she loves hugs and cuddles but only ever cuddle jonah because I'm not as good as him (that was meant to be in a goofy sarcastic way btw) she always wants to be carried, she also has an amazing sense of style and she loves puppies!!

I haven't spoken to Christina since she called me in Violets apartment a good few months ago. She's tried to contact, even threatening to leak all my nudes, I just said for her to do it and she never has so....

Life on tour is getting crazier and crazier and bubble is always tired but still manages to be the same bubbley girk she is

Present time
Daniel, Jonah, Bubble and i are waiting for zach and jack to finish getting ready. Bubble and Daniel are haveing a serious talk about different bugs and jonahs just on his phone. I'm sitting on the couch staring at my feet thinking. All of a sudden something hits me right on my head and zach and Jack's laughed filled the bus. I looked up form the floor and glared at them, small footsteps were heard and then a loud slap.... Bubble had slapped Jack in the arm, I stared at her with big eyes, then up at jack who looked just as shocked as I felt. She ran up to me and I picked her up out of instinct, she hugged me and kissed my head around where the thing hit me, I wrap my arms around her tighter.

"I'm sorry dada, did the meanies hurt you?"

"no, don't worry, now don't hit anyone! Go say sorry to Jackie"

She looked down and hugged me right before wriggling out of my arms and she went to jack and hugged his waist.

"I'm sowy for hitting you Jackie, but don't hurt dada, he's already hurt enough"

Everyone looked at her confused and I looked down at my feet.

"what do you mean bubs?"

Jonah said looking up at me. I stay silant and sit back down on the couch.

"he misses momo, and he sometimes crys in bed, I've also seen him pinch himself like mommy"

I look up at her and see tear in her little blue eyes. I tackle her into a hug and shush her, trying to stop her crying. I pick her up and take her I to the back room, I lock the door and calm her down. When shes okay I pull her away from me and sit her on my lap.

"dada?"

"yeah bubs?"

"why do you hurt yourself like momo?"

"i-I I don't know"

I look down, ashamed of myself and I feel tear start to build up I blink them away and look back at bubble. I pull her in for another hug. She starts giggling and I instantly smile.
I love her cute little giggle, it makes me so happy! What even was life before her?