XVIII

3rd person

Corbyn was woken up by someone kicking him in the side. He looked up and saw the one and only Jack avery.

"get up you dip shit we have to go to new york asap!"

"w-what? Why?"

"on the way here we got a phone call from the hospital, Violets awake bro"

Joy over whelmed corbyns tired sore body. He didn't say anything he followed Jack into the sprinter van. All the other boys greet him with a hug, even jonah, Corbyn dosent care anymore if he got Christina pregnant or not. He sits beside a sleepy bubble. He takes her our of her car seat and buckles her up with him. Letting her snuggle into his chest. He was happy he was with her again. He was only gone for a day or so but it was hectic.

"corbs what happened to you bro? You just disappeared?"

"oh, I was kidnapped and almost raped but I somehow managed to escape from them"

"what!?"

All four boys said in unison

"oh and I'm sure they were trying to kill me because they gave me this pill"

Corbyn pulled the small pill out of his pocket, he had no idea what it was but he was sure it wasn't just a pill to knock you out. He helpld it closer to him and sniffed it.

"oh shit it's cyanide!"

Daniel grabbed the pill out of corbyns hand and sniffed it too. He started coughing.

"yup, definitely cyanide"

The other boys look at corbyn with eyes as big as dinner plates with they're mouths wide open.

"hey guys do you mind not staring at me, I want to sleep, I got barely any sleep last night because I was to scared incase someone came looking for me"

All the boys hesitantly sat back down in they're seats and continued doing what they were before. Corbyn pulled his dead phone out of his pocket and plugged it in. Soon dozing off with bubble still on his chest.

-----
Hey, I updated! Lmao
Also I made another story called hope, I think you guys should go read it. Its only new so give it some time ya know. OoooOOoOOO I also decided I want to continue writing in one of my other story's and I changed the name to what a Heavenly way to die I missed writing in it and felt guilty about not writing in it so... Ye :)
That's all for now love you
❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

🖤
E