Nagisa thought to himself while the latter three talked another kind of conversation. Meanwhile, as they continue making guesses and opinions, Mr. Karasuma appeared before the door and was followed by the foreign scientist.

"Nagisa." Karasuma called out to the blue-haired agent.

"S-Sir??"

"You and Karma take Dr. Jackson to our dorm rooms. He'll be staying here in a few days for protection, so make sure he gets the most secure room." Karasuma said.

"Yes sir." Karma answered instead.

Not a short long, somebody came running from the hallway with her hands up in the air and was very excited.

"Oh honey! You called?" It was Irina.

"You two." Karasuma then averts his gaze and calls out to Rinka and Ryunosuke, ignoring the lady.

"Bring your former professor to the rest of your class. She'll explain everything, and then you go home. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" Rinka and Ryunosuke answered in unison.

"Ignored?!"

With that, the small group split into two. Rinka and Ryunosuke walked back past outside accompanied by a depressed Irina while Karma and Nagisa accompanied the foreign scientist to his dorm room. However, Karasuma followed the two on his own accord and points out a room once they reached the dorms. Karma and Nagisa followed his advice and bid farewell to the American before turning around and left.

Meanwhile, as they walk across the hallways, Karasuma suddenly said something.

"We don't know for sure whether if he's telling the truth. But if he is, and this new kind of tentacle cells exists, then we have to be very cautious."

Nagisa and Karma glanced towards each other before looking back at Karasuma.

"Sir, do you think that Raikuzan was just being used by some illegal organization to capture the old campus?" Nagisa was the first to ask.

"You mean that rival school of yours? Well according to our intel, Raikuzan had intentions to take Kunugigaoka's old campus a long time ago. I'm not sure if what you're saying about Raikuzan being used is possible, but if you ask me, it's impossible." Mr. Karasuma said.

"What made you say that, sir?" Karma asked this time.

"Raikuzan is ranked among the top tier high schools in Japan. The school itself is justified and in orderly place. It's decent but, it's got a very intense atmosphere because of its unique teaching methods and prestigious students. That's what I can say why Raikuzan being used is impossible. The security there is of like a castle itself." Mr. Karasuma explained. Although it sounded almost like a hypothesis, Karma and Nagisa were convinced and decided to drop the issue there.

However, Nagisa went into another deep thought, thinking.

Okay, so the possibility of Raikuzan being used as a puppet is out. There's only two more possibilities remaining. One, the possibility of Raikuzan being infiltrated and had a kidnapped scientist under their midst without them knowing, and two, the possibility of Raikuzan having its back behind all of this.