Ch.6 Realization

It said that it connects the Divine Beast and the Person together, gives them enormous power enough to raise or succumb a country or the world

It said that it connects the Divine Beast and the Person together, gives them enormous power enough to raise or succumb a country or the world. And the one who has the symbol has..." I stopped reading as the door creaked open.

With all my strength I shoved Bai Zheng under the table and told him to be quiet.

"Pardon me my lady, the food is here" said the servant with sugarcoated tone.

Seeing her clothes I realized she wasn't my servant or a servant in our home she was strange, she had that vibe.

"Why are you here, where is my servant?" I questioned her.

She bowed down,"She was busy to deliver you the food so she gave me the task to do so" the servant remained indifferent.

Bai Zheng who was under the table knew there was definitely something up and kept pestering Lixue by pulling on her clothes. Lixue showed no signs of reaction, she just gave Bai Zheng a pat on his head.

"The food is going to get cold miss I will place it on the table," the girl moved her wavy skirt which was too big for her size so she doesn't trip and put down the dishes on the reading table.

"Didn't my maid say I always eat with her together I can't eat alone, come join me" I lied nonchalantly but curious at what she was going to do.

The food was long ago cold, when I told my original servant she went out to get me food four hours ago and besides, the soup dish had some blood smudged.

A cold sweat poured down her forehead, she stealthy took the book on the table and hid it under the skirt.

I smirked,"Oh so a servant who steals book is the new black huh."

"Master," Bai Zheng mind-linked me.

The girl threw the table with her leg, it's all alright but what did the food do wrong to be ruined like that. Bai Zheng's hidden place was revealed, he had no other choice but to reveal himself. He stood in front of me while the girl pulled out a long shimmery sword.

"You know what to do Bai Zheng," I shouted, my legs started to tremble. I knew how the times where but I never knew it could get this dangerous in short amount of time. White Tiger was sent to me by God himself, if he wasn't here I would probably be long time dead.

He noticed that I was afraid his face grimaced, the atmosphere changed suddenly. The girl started attacking, she was skilled with the sword but she underestimated Bai Zheng, he didn't want to play with her anymore so he jumped in her direction.

I couldn't even figure out what was going on it was so fast and when I saw it was when her body went limp and fell into the floor. But the book had disappeared it was nowhere to be found as if it never existed but my focus was on something else which made me forget about that damn book.

I fell on my knees at the disturbing sight, the movies and the dramas were always alright for me to watch them as it didn't show anything but fake blood but what I saw in front of me was a dead human who was bleeding at a fast rate and her wounds which you could see the veins even the organs.

These terrifying stuff got me weak I was weeping, my tears strolled down a river. I had always been joking and being a boss lady but this ain't it chief.

"Return me back, please return me back, please!" I kept pestering and pleading the invisible force. I couldn't even stay a minute longer in this world, I didn't have the strength to do so.

Bai Zheng stood covered in blood he was awkward, not knowing what to do. He wiped the blood off his beautiful face and transformed into his original form.

The Tiger came near me and licked my face it was warm, he purred to cheer me up. This gave me comfort and being a cat person I couldn't resist and hugged him as tight as I could.

I cried and kept crying I was scared for my life but having Bai Zheng with me felt comforting but it was wrong of me to use Bai Zheng as a shield there would come a situation when he won't be with me and I could lose my life for once for all.

After minutes of tears I took a deep breath and stopped my tears. I raised my head to meet up with the magnificent Tiger's eyes.

"Thank you so much for making me feel better," I scratched his head and smiled.

"Are you okay now?" He asked me with a worry in his eyes.

I reassured him,"Yes I am fine, don't worry."

"I believe it's the first time you see a dead body, I know it can be traumatic at first but you should get used to this. If you want to live you should cope with these things, it's hard human but you will have to try" Bai Zheng looked at her.

"Then can you teach me martial arts?" I requested. There shouldn't be a rejection for this, but who knows what is going on his mind and he isn't obligated to teach a martial dummy like me who has no knowledge about it.

If I learn how to fight this could help me a big time, I could protect myself and I only want to learn it for protection not to do harm to others without reason or kill because I just dislike.

We shouldn't take a soul just because of our selfish reasons, that's what the afterlife is for. To judge on their life and actions and punish them for their wrong deeds.

Hello ladies and gentleman the Mother of Cliffhangers is back once again to cliff on your curiosity

This chapter is shorter than others but it holds a lot of emotions whom I myself went through as I was writing this chapter.

Whenever I write I put my emotions on it and act as how the characters will to see if it is missing something or not. So I got caught in the depression of Lixue, as first she was mad but it quickly became sadness.

Wish you a beautiful day ahead.~