Ch.3 Why?

The screams and the yells of the two beloved sisters, made all the house members and servants run up to the place they were

Li Xue went quickly near them, to look as if she was actually trying to help them get out of the pond. They couldn't even sober up to what happened, one kept touching her jewelries making sure they weren't lost meanwhile the other sister had her makeup ruined, that sole reason made her cry a river and fill the pond even more with water than needed.

"I am ruined, I am ruined" kept repeating the Dumber sister.

Li Xue put up a heroic act on and said:"Sister grab my hand I will save you," with a bemused tone. But when she saw that someone was approaching them, she hurriedly put her head under the water and made her face dirty with mud.

As expected, it was their mother that came into the scene which shouted at the servants to go in the pond and help her daughter to get them out, as she took the whip out of her clothes.

She had an oval face with round black eyes, which were bathing in darkness as if she was an evil woman straight out of the Disney Movies... Wait, this is too soft for her; ah never mind. Xue thought.

When the servants saw her taking the whip out, they rushed to Dumb and Dumber's side and managed to pick them up after several tries and fails. It was a hilarious scene, the servants kept biting their lips to prevent themselves from laughing.

It was so funny that Li Xue couldn't catch her breath, but in the other side she couldn't let out any sound out as it can worsen the situation where she could fall into her own trap.

"What happened, why are you in the pond" the woman snapped with a terrifying tone that sent chills down the spine. Yes she is like a witch from horror movies, she just upgraded her game. Xue thought to herself.

Li Xue immediately fell on her knees, "Mother I apologize, I couldn't do anything to prevent them from falling,"she said, as she hung her head low to look more pitiful.

"You pushed us into the water, how could you" Dumber came up to Li Xue and hit her in the head. The hit was so weak as if a fly just flew on her head, she also was stinking so much just like them. Did my sisters actually fell on the pond or the toilet? Li Xue laughed.

"Mother, Li Xue did this to us" Dumb butted in.

Xue raised her head up and started to wipe the fake tears away: "Mother I didn't do anything.I just wanted to look at my reflection in the water too, but when I couldn't see it I tried to get closer and slipped."

The witch sent a powerful blow besides her with her black whip, that made Xue's heart jump a beat because she didn't include this in her plan. Could the situation, go for worse? Li Xue thought.

"If you slipped why weren't in the pond too" the woman said with her shrilling voice. She always put her daughters in a Goddesses levels, meanwhile she thought of her daughter in law as a normal human being.