Ch.2 Really?

Edited

The girl dreamed as if she fell from a high place, her body jolted awake to the unknown room that occupied no one but her

The girl dreamed as if she fell from a high place, her body jolted awake to the unknown room that occupied no one but her. The girl's brain couldn't process the tacky curtains and the wooden furniture that screamed ancient to her.

She checked her clothes at first as she removed the blanket off her body. They were made from silk which felt nice and soft on her skin, that was the only good thing she possessed at the moment.

There weren't many items in the room, it was simple with only a bed, a round green rug and the 'beautiful' orange, greenish curtains that made her stomach sick at the sight of it. The room wasn't well kept. It was unclean, and it looked like a stall.

Her eyes laid upon the yellow stained mirror and she saw herself with a completely different face. In her past self she was more plump and round but now her body is thinner as she has smaller waist and long lean legs.

Her face is oval shaped with charming features but her brown moon crescent eyes didn't have any spark, they were lost in the dullness.

"I really transmigrated into the story." The girl yelped as her eyes examined the surroundings, no less than a minute her legs started to shake. Oh no, wait, she remembered these curtains and this room.

This was the beginning of the book, how it all started. Li Xue was treated like a servant or maybe she was one, and if she indeed was, they would come to discipline her.

She thought to herself, "Author, or whatever that thing was, wanted to test me," a grin plastered over her face.

She could imagine herself standing above everyone else and laughing like manic. The author will be bowing and worshiping her. She has now the power to change the story for better or for worse, who knows maybe she can find new characters for herself and new friends to have great time with.

Sucked into her sweet day dream, she didn't see the servants standing in front of her. The older servant fake coughed in order to wake Li Xue up from the so called drooling slumber, which was not a good sight.

Her eyebrows knitted together as she saw the servants who held blue bowls filled with water and yellow towels in their hands. The bowls of water were meant for her to wash and dry her hands and face.

When she looked at their robes and their weird faces, she started to guess whom they might be. She figured that they were the same servants who put on their nice act on but were Dementors for money as they would do something to Li Xue in the later chapters.

This was a chance for Li Xue to change her personality for better, this way no one would step on her. She has to get stronger because everyone tries to hurt Li Xue whenever they see an opportunity due to her position in the manor as the eldest daughter.

Li Xue cautiously washed her hands in one bowl and in the other bowl she dipped the towel in the water and cleaned her face, neck and arms. When she finished, she gave the servants a shoo shoo with her hand to leave her alone, "Put my clothes on the bed, I will take care of myself now," The new Li Xue demanded.