Ch.17 Consequences

The next day, when Li Xue woke up by the sounds of the birds singing, she erupted like a wicked person from her bed and screamed as much as she could

The servants that stood behind the doors, started to shiver because of scaredness, they didn't know what awaited them. One second Li Xue is a good girl but the next second she can be eviler than the Lady of the Manor herself.

The maids came into Xue's room and started to wash her face and dress her, after she was done, Li Xue stormed out of her room and went to the main manor, where her parents were residing.

She slammed the door open with her leg, "Where is that bitch!'' Xue shouted.

Her father, who was sitting down, wrote on the papers that concluded the matters of the Manor, "Daughter, what is this unfilial behavior,"' he replied in a furious tone.

''I am asking for your woman, the witch of the manor call her right now,'' she crossed her arms and stood at the doorway.

''Have you forgotten respect, Li Xue.'' Rage boiled through his body, Father slapped Li Xue across the face and her head snapped to the side, a bright hand mark started showing on her cheek.

''Seems like she turned you blind, Dad.'' Xue's eyes welled up, the betrayal she felt was immense as if her world crushed down and the heavy rocks hit her body bit by bit.

With her last words Li Xue stormed outside, she couldn't catch her breath from the sadness that was engraved in her heart. There was a father who wouldn't even try to listen to her as if she was a disease.

And, who could have imagined that her Step-Mother planned from the beginning to smear Xue's reputation, to make the Head Eunuch rape her. She should know better how it feels because she is a woman too. But, who could have thought... Tears that stung rolled down her cheeks.

''Bai Zheng, do you want to come with me?'' she asked Bai Zheng through telepathy since he was on the other side of the manor having his lunch with the other workers.

''Where are you going?'' he asked.

Xue gave a deep sigh and looked far away, ''I don't know, where the road takes me, there I will be.''

Before she prepared to escape from the manor she prepared numerous gifts that were so splendid for her stepmother that she couldn't even imagine, and they are a bed filled with infinite needles, Xue even changed her make up products with deleterious products that cause eczema and scars, a room with and manor surrounded by the animals that release deadly smells, which were called skunks and her private pool filled with snakes.

Li Xue stood up proud with unimaginable pleasure as a result of her achievements, without a doubt they were the most memorable and witty action that she did. ''That's on consequences,'' Li Xue giggled.

Being satisfied with her work, she decided that it was enough action and it was time to go, so she and Bai Zheng disguised themselves as commoners and bought a carriage to go to a faraway city in the north, which was questioningly famous and prosperous land. And like that Li Xue left the manor for forever.