𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

▬▬ NOW PLAYING, SIX FEET UNDER BY BILLIE EILISH. ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GINA.
"Oh my god. It's you." she said shakily. Immediately, her heart felt like it was floating, and she felt tears start rolling down her face.

It was the first time she had spoken since it happened.

"It's me."

"But... how? You're supposed to be gone forever." she looked up at the boy who stood before her with teary eyes.

He walked towards her silently, and put a hand on her cheek, wiping the tears away. "I would never leave you for good, Gina. Not without saying goodbye."

She involuntarily leaned into his touch, more tears falling. He looked at her, and his eyes shone just the way she had always loved. God, he was here. She got to see him again.

And as she hugged him tightly, it was like her greatest wish had been granted. She held onto him, afraid of losing him again.

"Sungie, why are you here? And why come to me?"

"I'll explain the situation. Basically, I'm stuck in a sort of limbo. That's why you can see me. But there's sort of a catch: no one else can. I could pick one person to contact and let them help me escape limbo, and I picked you. So that's why you can see and touch me. But no one else can."

"Well, how do I help you?" Gina asked.

Jisung smiled.

EUNBI.
When the girl woke up, she almost passed out again when she saw Changbin in front of her.

"Eunbi, are you okay?" the boy asked, nervous.

"Uh, um, yeah. I think so." she responded, holding onto her head, which was now in pain from passing out.

"Your drawing is beautiful, by the way." he gestured towards her sketch of him that sat on the table.

"Oh, uh... thank you."

Awkward silence filled the space. Eunbi looked at him, and said "Even though you weren't gone long, I missed you more than I've missed anyone in my life."

"I missed you too. That's why I came to see you." He interlaced their fingers, and squeezed her hand reassuringly. Surprisingly to Eunbi, his hands were warm.

It was as if nothing changed. "Binnie, why are you here?" she finally asked.

"I'm in limbo. I had the choice to escape dying by going to limbo, and I could pick one living person to help me with my task. I chose you. So you're the only person who can see or touch me. Make sense?"

"Yeah, I think so." she replied.

"God, I missed you so much." he mumbled as he gave her a hug. She held on tight, because she didn't know if she'd get the chance to hug him like this again.

He smiled brightly. God, she missed his smile so much. "So, will you help me?"

She nodded. "What do you have to do?"

MINHEE.
"Channie?" she whispered, looking for her best friend in the dark room, only illuminated by the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. She felt hot tears on her face, but luckily he couldn't see them.

"It's me, Min," Chan's voice said. "Look at me. I'm right here."

She looked in front of her, where she saw a figure sitting on the edge of her bed.

"This can't be happening," she said, getting off the bed. She went to her desk and turned on a lamp. There, now fully visible, sat her best friend. "Oh my god."

"Min, you're not seeing things, I promise," he stood up, crossing the room towards her. He stood in front of her, and took her hands in his. "I'm here, for real. I promise."

"Why did you leave me, Channie?"

He sighed. "It wasn't my choice."

"That's not an answer."

"I went to the fight, and I got stabbed. And I couldn't get any help, so I died."

Minhee looked away so he wouldn't see the tears on her face. "You should've listened to me." her voice wavered. He turned her face towards him gently.

"I wish I had, because I'd still be with you."

After that, Minhee broke. The floodgate of emotions that released caused her to loudly sob, sinking to the ground as hot tears wet her face, barely able to breathe from how hard she cried.

Chan waited until she was more stable to speak again. "Min."

"Y-yeah?"

"I need your help."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

— AN.
another chapter! it's trash
but i hope you like it!