↳ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉˢ

▬▬ THE COLD VOICES, I DON'T WANNA LISTEN ANYMORE. ❜

UN  ▎FOLLOW!add this book to your library, and give me a follow if you are interested in applying

UN  ▎FOLLOW!
add this book to your library, and give me a follow if you are interested in applying. i will most likely follow you back to make it easier to tag you.

DEUX  ▎PATIENCE!
i'm a human, and i have a lot to do. please be patient with me as i try to update everything. this account is my main focus, but i will try to update as frequently as possible.

TROIS  ▎VOMMENTING!
spam is very appreciated, and please share your reactions with me so i can know what to write! please spam me, it really does help my motivation.

QUATRE  ▎RESERVATIONS!
there are reservations for this apply fic, as soon as i release the slots. your reservation will only count until 2 days after the form is released. also, even if a slot is reserved, don't let this stop you from applying!

CINQ  ▎FORMS!
please only send in pastebin forms, or pm your form to me! also, please include everything on the form that i have listed!

SIX  ▎MARY SUES!
because of this story's plot, perfect characters are not going to be accepted. these characters should have several flaws, and keep in mind that they're going through the grieving process.

SEPTKINDNESS!
please be kind to one another! considering there are so few slots, be considerate and remember that even if you don't get a slot, be kind to those who do!

HUITCOPYRIGHTING!
please, please, please don't steal my ideas. i try really hard to come up with creative, original content to share with you guys, and i work really hard! please don't take my ideas. just don't do it.

NEUF  ▎PASSWORD!
the password for this apply fic is your favorite 3racha song, only because my boys need more love.

— 3 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS TO
UNLOCK SLOTS.