↳ ᵗᵃᵖᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ⁻ ˡᵉᵉ ᵉᵘⁿᵇⁱ

▬▬ NOW QUESTIONING LEE EUNBI, REGARDING THE DEATH OF SEO CHANGBIN. ❜

EUNBI just wanted to go home

EUNBI just wanted to go home. The funeral today had already been too much for her.

She still couldn't believe he was gone.

So here she sat in her itchy black dress and tights from the funeral, waiting to be interrogated. Finally, a stern looking woman came into the room and sat across from her.

"Hello, Eunbi. I'm here to ask you some questions."

"Let's get this over with, then." she said.

The woman cleared her throat. "WHAT WAS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO THE DECEASED?"

"Best friends. We were about to be more than that, but..." she trailed off.

"CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR DAY ON THE DAY OF THE ACCIDENT?"

"It was simple. I got up, got a text from another friend asking if I wanted to go to the art museum. I immediately said yes. It was raining that day." she paused, remembering. "I almost called Changbin to ask him if he wanted to go with us. I should have. Oh, God, I should have. I didn't know that he would try to go there."

"GO WHERE, EXACTLY?"

"Our secret place. Terabithia, we called it. We would swing on a rope over a river, and on the other side where we landed was ours. He must've had a rough day. He only ever went there without me if he had a bad day. He must have slipped on the rope."

"Nonsense," the woman muttered to herself. Eunbi frowned.

She remembered back to the funeral that morning.

She waited until everyone else had finished giving their condolences before she went up to him. She got up there, and almost forgot how to breathe. He was gone. Her best friend, her boyfriend was in that casket. She walked up and kissed the top of the closed casket, and whispered a few words.

"I love you Binnie. I'll keep your secrets, even if it kills me too."

Eunbi didn't even know she was crying.

"ENDING TAPE TWO, QUESTIONING OF LEE EUNBI REGARDING THE DEATH OF SEO CHANGBIN."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH, DON'T SAY IT ISN'T TRUE, THAT YOU WEREN'T THE MONSTER THAT I KNEW. "

Kali_bts_skz_got7 as:
—requiem.