↳ ᵗᵃᵖᵉ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ⁻ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵍⁱⁿᵃ

▬▬ NOW QUESTIONING SONG GINA, REGARDING THE SUICIDE OF HAN JISUNG. ❜

GINA didn't believe it at first

GINA didn't believe it at first. Her best friend had killed himself. Surprisingly, she hadn't cried. She just sat, blank. She had no emotions left.

A woman entered the room, giving her a small smile. She stayed silent.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions, okay?" Gina said nothing. The woman purses her lips and opens a file.

"WHAT WAS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO THE DECEASED?"

She said nothing. "Can you write it out for me?" the woman asked, handing her paper and a pen. Gina took them.

"Friends. We could have been more than that, if I'd actually opened my fucking mouth instead of being such a coward." she wrote. "I even wrote a song for him."

"WHAT WAS YOUR DAY LIKE ON THE DAY OF HIS SUICIDE?"

"Horrible," she thought. "I got up, saw Jisung, went to school, saw Jisung. Talked to Jisung. We wrote a song together at lunch. I almost told him my feelings then. I didn't. Then we went home. I did homework. I almost called him. I didn't." she cried silently while writing. "Next thing I knew, I heard a gunshot next door. I look through my window, and I see Jisung, my best friend, dead."

She looked up at the woman and set her pen down. Then, for the first time since Han Jisung died, Song Gina cried.

"ENDING TAPE THREE, QUESTIONING OF SONG GINA REGARDING THE SUICIDE OF HAN JISUNG."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" WHEN YOU NEED A FRIEND TO CARRY YOU, AND WHEN YOU'RE BROKEN ON THE GROUND, YOU WILL BE FOUND. "

hansworld as:
—you will be found.