↳ ᵐᵒᵘʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ

▬▬ NOW IT'S NOISY, AND I DON'T WANNA HEAR NO MORE. ❜
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

— for forever.

97–98' linerwriter best friend ˘ bang chan

97–98' liner
writer
best friend ˘ bang chan

┇ she and chan had been best friends since they were children, and did
everything together.
┇ she is CARING and HELPFUL, and loves being SUPPORTIVE of
her friends and loved ones. she hates feeling helpless of her own emotions, and stays in control most of the time.
┇ she was in love with chan when he died, but he didn't feel the same. the pains of loss or the pains of unrequited love — which is worse?

— requiem.

99–01' linerartistbest friend ˘ seo changbin

99–01' liner
artist
best friend ˘ seo changbin

┇she became friends with changbin in middle school. they have told secrets to each other they told no one else. her secrets died with him.
┇she is SENSITIVE, but she will remain strong for someone else. she is very SUPERSTITIOUS, and believes in just about any kind you can imagine. she is INTUITIVE, but doesn't care to use this skill.
┇she believes that it is her fault that changbin died. they confessed their feelings for each other two nights before he died.

— you will be found.

00–02' linermusicianbest friend ˘ han jisung

00–02' liner
musician
best friend ˘ han jisung

┇they became friends after she moved into the house next door. their friendship developed the quickest, but ran the deepest.
┇she is INTROVERTED, and didn't have many friends except jisung. she is RESERVED, and doesn't talk much unless she's interested. she's IMAGINATIVE, and likes to think about how things could be instead of what they really are.
┇she and jisung were very in love with each other, but they both never knew. since he died, she has not spoken a single word to anyone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

which slot will you apply for?