Part 1

You wake up from your bed to the sound of you're alarm ringing, although, it had been going off for a while now. You get ready to go to school like any other day

Little did you know though, it wasn't like any other day.

You arrive at school to hear the non stop chatter of your peers and classmates. Something about the loud talking made you feel uneasy. You walk over to your best friend and only friend (oof, me). "Hey Liza" you exclaimed, "Hey (y/n, why are you late" she questioned, "well, I was a big preoccupied" you laugh and walk with her.

After a few hours of being at school, that uneasy feeling was still following you. When there was only 45 minutes left of school, you here your principal come over the intercom. "Students at this time we are going into lockdown, this is not a drill", a wave of panic in his voice but also very calm. You hugged your knees to your chest, fearing for you life, not really sure what was going on. Your heart was beating as if it was trying to escape your chest, you prayed under your breath. You were soon brought out of your thoughts by a loud banging noise. A tall silhouette of man stood in the doorway, when the dust cleared from when he blasted the door down, you saw he had black spiked hair, and grey and black suit on with a red tie around the waist.

He looked you in the eye and saw the fear in your eyes, he smiled maliciously at you holding his hand out towards your classmates, sending out a fiery blast towards the classroom, before you know it the classroom was completely destroyed, only you and a couple others were still alive, although struggling to live. Your vision was blurry but you could still the same silhouette of the man walking calmly towards you, he struck you causing you to pass out.

No longer conscious of the world around you.

The next day, you woke up in a cold metal room, it was so cold ,you could see your breath, you had no idea where you were, what day it was, or what even happened. You look down and see your hands and ankles are shackled. "ok, what the hell is going on", you think to yourself. You try to break the chains but it was absolutely useless, you let your body go limp as you used all your energy on trying to break free. As soon as you feel yourself dozing off, you hear the metal door swing open, it was so cold in the room that as soon as the door swung open you felt a wave of heat. You look up to see the man you saw yesterday.

He walked over to you, you felt fear take over your body, his voice sending a cold chill down your spine. "What do you want from me" you said shakily, "what I want is for you to break out of those chains" he said bending down to your level. You looked at him confused, "w-what" you asked curiously but cautiously, "don't question me, do as I say and break the chains", "I-I already tried I couldn't do it" you say as you tense up. "You have 10 seconds to do what I tell you" he says as he starts counting down. You pull and tug on the chains as hard as you can, they wouldn't budge. "I can't" you said raising your voice, "try harder" he yelled, "I can't" you yelled a little louder pulling on the chains with all your might. After minutes of yelling back and forth with your captor, you reach your breaking point and chains break in half, leaving you shocked, but he just laughed a pleased laugh.

You were breathing heavily, you felt weak and out of energy. You stared at him as he stared back at you. "I knew you could do it, human" he said putting his hand underneath your chin, you moved your head away, "why did you bring me here" you asked angrily, "ah, yes I assume I should explain to you why you're here, me and you are going to take over the world together, with a strong human like you on my side, we'll make the perfect team" he said smiling an evil smile, "why would I be perfect" you said looking at him, but he completely ignored your question, "come on we're going to go train" he said walking out. You look at the broken chains on the floor and then at your hands, you get up and as soon as you get up a green man came into the room. "Black has requested your presence" he said leading you outside

You see the man that took you hostage, he was smiling as if he was up to something. He grabbed you and started flying, you were shocked at first when you landed in a wasteland type area. "Why are we here" you asked, looking at him, but he only looked at you for a good 15 seconds. "Dodge" he blurted out of nowhere, "wh-" before you could finish, he landed a punch right in your face. You flew back and coughed up a little blood. "I said dodge" he looked at you and shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me WHAT to dodge, yelling "dodge" is more distracting" you said wiping your lip. "Then get up" he said grabbing you, "I don't wanna train anymore" you said wimpy voice, "too bad" he said throwing you towards a mountain. "dodgeeee" he said yelling. On instinct, you stop yourself, hovering above the ground, you look around not really sure what was going on. The man who brought you here, "wh-what, how..how did you...", "I-i don't know" you said kinda scared.

He grabbed you flying back to the place you were before, he took you to the cold metal room and threw you on the cold floor. "What are you doing" you said feeling a wave of fear come over you, he didn't say anything, all he did was take your shirt off. You felt your muscles tense up. "Wh-what are you looking for" but there was still no answer, you felt his eyes roaming all over your upper body, until he looked pleased. "You're a saiyan" he said touching the hole where your tail used to be. "What is a saiyan" you ask looking at him, "you were born to take over earth" he said, "my name is Goku Black, I am also a saiyan, why didn't tell me you were a saiyan", "I literally just found out what that word meant today" you said with an attitude. "You and me" he started while smirking.

"We're going to take over the world" he said with an evil laughter
——————
Hi welcome to chili's (ok just kidding that's not really what I was going to say)
But welcome to the end of the first chapter of "Goku Black x Reader" I hope the story was good I took pride in it :)))