Chapter 6: Forever Fall.

After a whole lot of lecturing Axel received from Weiss, he wearily made his way back towards his dorm. Just as Axel were about to turn to a corner he heard voices. Axel pressed his back against the corner wall and listened. The voices he heard were familiar to him. It was Ruby and Jaune, who seems to be questioning his role as leader. Ruby says that he may have been a failure before, he may have been a failure when he arrived at Beacon, which Axel silently agreed a bit, but he heard how Ruby said he can't afford to be a failure now because he has a team, and their lives are in his hands. As Ruby goes back to bed, Jaune is left with even more doubts.

Axel were really transpired at Ruby's word of wisdom that it made his heart beat slightly faster than the average for no apparent reason. Who knew she really had in there. Axel heard the sound of a ringing scroll and an inaudible message afterwards. Deciding to listen even further, Axel he placed himself silently behind Jaune. It was a voice message from Cardin, saying some orders on top of the Dust Project that Jaune's supposed to work on for him: he has to go out and get some Rapier Wasps.

Axel were utterly confused as to why Jaune began taking some stupid orders to a jerk bully like Cardin. After Jaune received the message, he closes his scroll just when it begins to beep again. Sighing, he wearily heads down the hallway and away from his room. Axel still wondering about Jaune's behavior. He opened the door to his dormitory to find it slightly dark, but he could make out the figures of Airis and Rebecca already sleeping under their covers, with Tadeo nowhere to be found.

Just as he were about to hit the hay for today, the lights suddenly flickered to life, and he felt Tadeo's, although him are quite immune to it, cold presence behind Axel.

Tadeo: We need to talk, Axel.

Axel: Fuck.

--------The Next Day------

Rebecca: Ugh! Come on already, Axel! We're gonna be late for the trip!

Axel: Just give me 10 more minutes, Rebecca. My head's still full from Tadeo and Weiss' lecture last night.

Axel rolled onto his side away from Rebecca and draped his covers over his entire body in hopes of she would just let him sleep more. Last night after he got back into Beacon, Weiss gave him a long lecturing and threats if he would call her 'Ice Queen' again. Axel earned another lecturing from his teammate,Tadeo, when he got back into his dorm, and gave him only light warning and threats just because since the money did not use it at all bad. Axel's tardiness only caused Rebecca to sigh frustratingly.

Rebecca: Ah, Jeez! Come on already! Airis! A little help?

Airis then walked over to Axel and used his semblance to summon a pair of spears which he threw towards Axel near his head, staying stuck in the wall.

Airis: You get up or the next one could go to your head.

Axel: Alright! Fine! I'll get up. Do you know that sometimes you frighten me Airis?

She gave him a smirk and received a high-five from Rebecca while Axel got up and fixed his bed.

Airis: I guess I have my semblance to thank for.

She playfully giggled, which Axel rolled your eyes at.

Axel: Oh, ha ha. Very funny.

Rebecca: Now, come on! The others are waiting outside, so we can head out to the trip together today.

Axel: Wait. Others?

Rebecca: Yeah! Ruby and her team decided to tag along with us, and Tadeo is already with them.

Axel: Fine.

And with that, they left the dormitory room so Axel could get changed.

Axel stretched out his arms, did a simple exercise and started getting changed into his battle garments, strapping on hid utility belt and fastening up his boots. Axel put on his trench coat and grabbed Blade Of Justice in its sheath from his desk table. Axel then hurried outside of the dorm and met up with the rest of his team and found Ruby and her Team there as well.