Siva and Emily Have a Heart To Heart! Siva POV

Siva's POV

After crying on Jay for a few I went to my room. I was really mad. I threw my Phone and it broke against the wall. There was a knock on the door.

"Seev?" Someone asked. It sounded like Tom. I didn't want anyone to bother me."GO AWAY TOM!" I shouted. "SEEV! ITS EMILY YOU IDIOT!" The person said. I opened the door and hugged Emily. She hugged back. "Do you want to talk about it Siva? Just you and me?" She asked me. Maybe I should tell her.... she generally seems concerned about me...

I thought to myself and I nodded. "Ok. Ill be right back ok? I'm going to go grab something from my room. Ok?" She asked. I nodded again and she left. I followed out of my room and Tom grabbed me and pinned me back against the wall. "Listen here Siva! Jay told me Nareesha broke up with you. And so I'm telling you right now. Don't even THINK about hurting Emily ok? If you and her do become Boyfriend and Girlfriend Don't hurt her. I see the way you look at each other. I see the way she looks at you. I know it's gonna happen. So if you hurt her. I WILL make you regret it!" Tom said then put me back in my room. I waited a little bit before Emily came back. "Jay convince him?" Emily said as she shut the door and sat on the bed next to me. And handed me a brownie.

"Do you want to tell me what happened and why you are sad?" Emily asked after I had 4 brownies and was going for my.fith. I nodded. "Ok...So tell me...What happened?" She said. "Nareesha broke up with me...." I said. Emily was shocked. "Excuse me but...That Bitch!" She said. "That's what Jaybird said!" I said. "Tell me the whole story!" She said.

I proceeded to tell her about how me and Nareesha were dating but we hadn't talked in months. Then how she just randomly calls and breaks up with me. I heard in the background a voice saying have you broken up with him yet Neesh? I called her dad and he told me how Nareesha was seeing someone else. I told her the whole story.

Then I started crying.... Emily had been crying too. Maybe she knows what it's like to be cheated on. We hugged each other.

"Seev...I know exactly how you feel...my ex and the one that beat me up...Austin Mahone...We dated for a few years....We never kissed or anything but we were still boyfriend and girlfriend. This was back when I lived in Texas. I didn't know he cheated on me till the day He beat me up. I was heart broken when he broke up with me. I went back to Bolton and Tom promised that he'd protect me. After being there for 3 months I was sent back to America. I had to live with Breanna and Henry and their Son. They HATED me liking The Wanted. Anything I did regarding The Wanted...I got beaten for it. I was in a coma for a month once! When Tom sent me the drawstring backpack with your face on it. They almost burned it! But I stopped them and I got beaten again....This went on for my whole High school years. Till when Tom and I found each other. Tom kept his word! He did protect me! He stopped Breanna and Henry from taking me. And now I get to be with You,Jay,Tom,Max,Nathan, And Olivia on tour and Everything And I couldnt be happier! But seeing you like this made me realize that there are people I need to protect. And I want to protect You. Because I was just like you when I was 13 or 14 crying over someone who broke my heart .... I just want to Protect the People I love...I don't want to see someone I love hurt..." Emily said then covered her mouth.Did she just say she liked me? So she does feel the same. But why is she crying?

"Why are you crying Emz?" I asked. "You probably don't want me to protect you ...." She said. "Nonsense! I would love to have you protect me." I said. "If you can..".We hugged each other. We laid down and we fell asleep.

-Dream-

"SIVA! HELP!" I heard Emily scream. I was in a hallway. I was trying to get to her. After about 10 minutes of running through endless hallways. I finally found her. I ran towards her. And slammed right into a force field. I then couldn't move. I was paralyzed. I was like stone. I saw Austin Mahone grab her and Kiss her deeply. She wasn't responding. She was asleep.

-End of dream-

"EMILY!" I whispered. I saw she wasn't in bed. I walked over towards the balcony. I heard Emily talking. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Emily ..... come back to bed..." I groaned. "I got to go Livia! I'm tired." Emily hung up. I was already in bed. Emily got under the covers and got into a comfortable position. I wrapped my arms around her protectively.

"Who was that Emz..." I asked asked. "Olivia." She replied. I was getting rather sleepy. "Will you be my girlfriend Emily?" I asked hopefully. But she didn't reply. I remembered what Tom said earlier. "Darn...she's asleep....She looks so beautiful when she sleeps....Too bad Tom wouldn't like it ...." I said. I then drifted off to sleep.

(A/N I am going to do more A day in the life of _______. Soon. Maybe next chapter would be Siva...or Max....I Don't know yet. I'll keep you posted.

Stay commenting

Stay voting

Stay Fanning

Stay sassy

Stay classy

May the sun shine bright forever

-KJ)