Breanna and Henry Get what they deserve

RECAP:

Emily interrupted the ringtone and looked at her phone. "What does Breanna want?" She said looking at what I think was a text. "She burned the house down. That crazy bitch." Just then Jay opened the sliding glass door and said, "Emily I think your house is burning down." But I don't think Emily heard him for she was heading towards my room. I heard the door slam shut. "Just let her cool down Jay." I said to him and went and laid down on my couch. About 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

Olivia's POV

I got up from where I was laying and went and opened the door. There stood two people. A male and female. "Hello? How May I help you?" I said politely. "Im officer Danny and this is lieutenant Angelina. We were wondering if you've seen a miss Emily Malik?" Officer Danny said. "Yes. She is here as a matter a fact. Come in I'll take you to her." I said as I let the officers inside. I took them to my room. "Emily? Some officers would like to talk to you." I said as I took them inside my room to Emily. She was crying. "If you wouldn't mine Miss we need to talk to her in private." Lt. Angelina said. "Please can she stay?" Emily asked. "Fine.." Off. Danny sighed. I sat by Em. "Miss Malik-"

"Its Emily." Emily said cutting Danny off. "Ok...Emily. We need  to tell you...Your house burned down earlier this evening. And seeing as your the only one who's close to the crime scene that lived in the house your the prime suspect." Angelina explained. "I didn't do it I have proof. I have a text from my 'mom' saying she burned down the house. An d left." Emily told them handing them her phone and they read the message.  "We are sorry about your house. But your house wasn't just some random house. It was the house of Bridget Mendler originally. So we need to arrest Breanna was her name? Anyway did they do anything else to you while you were living there?" Danny asked. But before Emily could talk there was a knock on the door. I went to the front and and opened the door and there stood Breanna and Henry.

They came right inside "EMILY!" Breanna yelled. I heard two doors open. In came Tom and officer Danny. "Are you Breanna and Henry?" Danny asked. "Yes we are." Breanna said. "Your under arrest." Danny said handcuffing Breanna and Henry. Angelina came and helped to handcuff Henry. They went and put them in the cruiser. "We are sorry about all this..." Danny said. "I don't want to hear what happened to them okay I want to never hear of them again okay?" Emily said coming into the room. "Okay...thank you for telling us how you got the marks and everything. We won't be disturbing you guys any more have a good day." Angelina said. Danny took Breanna and Henry's car and they left we didn't see them again.

I went to where everyone went. The patio. Emily was out side of the patio on the trampoline it was around 8:50pm. I went to where she was. She was laying down just looking at the stars. I laid by her. "You OK Emily?" I asked. "Oh yeah of course I'm okay I just lost my house and everything yeah I'm fucking perfect!" Emily said sarcastically. "I'm sorry Olivia I'm just mad. Sad, a lot of emotions." She said sighing. I hugged her. She didn't push away. Wow she really must be not her usual self "I'm sorry Olivia." She said. I wonder what she's sorry about.

"For what?" I asked. "You having to find out Austin Mahone was a total prick. And Jay scaring you. And for all this bull shit." She said starting to cry. "Emily I have an idea." I said she looks  at me. "How about I grab a few boxes of goldfish and blankets and pillows and we hang out on the trampoline." She looked at me. "I'd like that." She said and I went and grabbed the blankets and stuff we had a great time we talked about people we liked and stuff. I looked at the clock it was almost 11:30 at night. "Emily I think it's time to-" but Emily was already asleep. Wait...tomorrow's thanksgiving! And I'll spend it with my friends and brother. Oh this is going to be fun. With that in mind I drifted into a peaceful and happy sleep, sometime while I slept I had a dream about Max

(A/N HAHAHAHA I love leaving people wanting more with stories. Anyway I love you guys kingsmen And TWFanmily. So remember the 6 steps:

Stay Voting

Stay Fanning

Stay Commenting

Stay Sassy

Stay Classy

Stay Jaythan

#TWFanmily will understand.

P.s sorry so short

-KJ)