The call, The Drive, And Sleep.

Tom's POV

15 minutes before she call....

I was laughing, why? We scared Emily's friend. Yet I felt bad at the same time. Max went to Olivia's room. I was laying on the couch. I laid my head back and soon fell asleep. I felt a body lay on top of me after a few minutes. I fell asleep again.

15 minutes later.....

"Tom?" I heard a voice say. "Tom!" The voice said right in my ear. "What Max?" I said. "It's not Max. Emily needs you." That woke me right up. I saw it was Emily's Friend Olivia. I pushed Nathan off me. I took Olivia's phone and walked outside.

Me: Emily what's wrong?

Emily(stuttering): Can you take me away from here?

Me: What do you mean? Emily tell me please?

Emily(about to cry): I mean can I come live with you guys?

Me: Why? What's wrong?

Before she replied the line went dead.

I ran to the car. I looked  through my pockets trying to remember where I put the keys. I ran inside and picked them up off the floor by the couch I was laying on and ran back to the car got in it and drove to Emily's house. It only took me like a minute. I saw there was a cat in the driveway. I'm guessing it was someone who pulled into the wrong house, because the car was pulling out of the driveway and drove the opposite way I was coming.

I pulled into the driveway and got out. I walked up to the door and knocked. It opened instantly to reveal Emily. "Tom-" she started but I hugged her causing her to be quiet. She hugged back and I just rocked her back and forth. Bringing up another flash back.

-FLASHBACK-

There was a knock on the door. I ran to the front door. Mum had gone to work. Dad...I don't quite know. I opened the door. Emily was there and she looked like she had been crying. It's been years since Iast saw her. I hugged her. She hugged back. "What's wrong EmzEm?" I asked. Call me the protective brother but she's the only sibling I have. "Me and this guy. Have been dating an  he broke my heart. He said  he hated me. And he wants me to die!" She sobbed. I did the only thing I could think of. I sang. A lullaby. Called Alloutte, (A/N sorry I couldn't get the lyrics in English)

"Alouette, gentille alouette

Alouette, je te plumerai

Aloutette, gentille alouette

Alouette, je te plumerai

Je te plumerai lads tete

Je te plumerai la tete

Et la tete

Et la tete

Alouett

Alouett

Oh,

Alouette, gentille alouette

Alouette, je te plumerai

Je te plumerai le bec

Je plumerai le bec

Et le bec

Et le bec

Et la tete"

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

"Et la tete

Alouett’

Alouett’

Oh,"

I finished I hadn't even realized I was singing out loud. I felt something wet on my chest. I looked down to see Emily had been crying. "Emily. Please tell me why are  you crying?" I said as I picked her up, It had gotten pretty cold outside, and went inside. "Where is your room Emily?" I asked she pointed to the stairs. I put her down. And she got on my back. And I carried her upstairs. "S s straight ahead." She said when we got upstairs. I went straight and opened the door to her room.

Her room looked like one of those hard core Teenage girl rooms except nothing girly just a bunch of posters. I set Emily down. "I can't believe those fuckers did it!" Emily said. "Did what?" I asked curiously. "They ripped my posters off the wall and my blanket off the bed." She said. I took a look again I didn't notice anything except the bed. Which had been stripped of all sheets blankets everything,. "I don't see anything gone except for the things on your bed." I said. "You notice how my posters are all spread out weirdly?" She said. I looked and realized what she meant. I saw what looks  like parts of posters that didn't come off when the poster wad taken down. "Yeah." I said when I seen Emily no longer next to me.

I turned towards her bed and saw her asleep on the floor. "Emily. Get up. Grab your graduation robe and cap or whatever." "They give to us when we get there." Emily said half asleep. I picked her up and carried her out to the car. And drove back to Olivia's house.

3 minutes later...

We opened the door and saw the boys sitting and watching T.V. at 2:30 in the morning. I saw them all there except for Olivia. An I think Emily noticed too. "Where's Olivia?" She asked. "In her room." Max said. Emily started walking towards the hallway and down to the last door then went in.

Emily POV

"Where's Olivia?" I asked noticing she wasn't there. "In her room." Max said. I walked down the hall towards her room and knocked  on her door. And went inside. I walked to her bed and fell on it. Landing on top of something. "Ow!" Olivia said. "Scoot over. I'm tired. We only have a few hours to sleep." I said yawning. "Fine." Olivia said moving over. I was just about to fall asleep when there was a knock on the door. "Son of a bench." I said getting up and opening the door to be greeted by Siva. "Hey." He said flirt like. "What Siva?" I said. I hate when people wake me or want me to do something when I'm trying to sleep. "Uhm... me and the boys were wondering...if we could sleep here tonight?" He asked. "Hold on. OLIVIA!!"I said turning towards Olivia and seeing her at attention. "MA'AM YES MA'AM!" She yelled. "Can the boys sleep here tonight?" I asked. "Sure." She replied. "There's your answer Siva." I said sitting  the door and going back to sleep.

(A/N sorry this didn't have a max or Olivia point of view. It's just a little bit of.a filler for if you were wondering why Tom left. Or something. Still deciding whether or not to Change any ages. Yeah well kingsmen. I'm off. Remember the 6 steps:

Stay Voting

Stay Fanning

Stay Commenting

Stay Sassy

Stay Classy

Stay TW on TW

#TWFanmily will understand. Not my best but hey. I'll stay with it.

-KJ)