The Car Ride back home.

Olivia's POV

"You guys are Vampires?" I asked.

"You fucked her?" Max asked after he said that I almost through up.

"Nope! Guys. Introducing my sister." They all looked between me and Emily. Then all around the room. "Where is she Tom?" Max asked. "Guys. This is My Sister Emily."

Wait what? Did I miss something? I have to talk to Emily later. Maybe when we leave to head back home for graduation... SHIT! I forgot all about that. "Emily I need to talk to you." I said grabbing Emily and taking he  on the balcony. "What is it Olivia?" She asked. "Oh I just have a few questions to ask you." "Go ahead shoot." Emily said. "Ok.. first of all... When were you going to tell me you had another brother?" I asked. She looked confused. "What other-OH! I see your confusion. No no. Tom's not another brother. He's my real brother." She said. "Please explain." I asked. "Later. Anyway what were you going to ask?" She said. "Uh...How long did you and Austin 'date'?" I asked. "From 4-7 grade." She said. "You do remember we have graduation tomorrow." I said. "FUCK! Olivia WHY-why didn't you tell me this before?" Emily asked trying to keep her anger in.

"Now we DON'T HAVE a ride. HOW ARE WE going to get back. It's not like we can call a taxi at-" she stopped and looked at her watch. "12:45 in the morning!" "What's the problem?" Some one asked. I turned and saw Sloth Face. "Uhm...w we.." I started to say. "Nathan we have graduation later and we need a ride." Emily said finishing my sentence.

"Hold on Love. Me and the lads at going to discuss." Sloth Face said shutting the door. "Let's listen in." Emily said putting her ear to the door.

Nathan's POV

"Lads, the girls have a problem..." I said. "Who's the Fucker who is messing with my sister?" Tom said. "No Tom it's not that." I said defensively. "Then what Nath?" Jay asked. "The girls have their graduation tomorrow well today. And they need a ride. Can we give them one?" I asked hopeful. They started discussing it. After about ten minutes we came to an agreement. "Well help them. For crying out loud it's been a long time since I've been to a graduation."Max said. "And don't forget Emily is my sister." Tom said. I looked at Seev. He looked a little sad. "Sure let's help but don't shove me or Nathan into any lockers." Seev said. "YES THEY'LL HELP!" I heard some one say. We looked at the door and saw Emily and her friend leaning against the glass.

Olivia's POV

"Emily they are looking." I said backing away from the door. "Come in now!" I heard someone say. Olivia  You really have to learn their names. Me and Emily walked back inside. "If we're going to help you we need to leave. We have a break any way for about a week. So come on!" Curls said. "Emily grab our clothes and your CDs." I said. "I ain't your slave girl." She replied in a perfect imitation of my Michigander accent. "Emily get your CDs and I'll get our clothes." I said in a failed attempt at her accent. "Better!" She said. "Meet here in say 10 minutes?" Cheekbones said "Ok. Now OUT!" Emily said and the guys ran out the room and shut the door. Only to have a knock on the door. I went and opened it and there was The Wanted. "We don't have our key card." Curls said. "Fine." I let them cut through and they went to their room through the balcony.

10 minutes later...

We all met in the lobby, Emily was about to fall down.  We walked out the back door of the hotel. Well except for Emily she was really tired and looked like she was about to fall down. So Siva let Emily be on his back. We then walked to the car. The boys had packed there bags, yet I don't know why. "Who's gonna drives?" I asked. "I will!"Tom said. And ran to the drivers seat. I got into the back back. The car or should I say van had 3 rows. The driver and passenger. The middle and the back. Siva put Emily next to me. She leaned her head on my shoulder. The rest of the guys got into the van and we started driving when Tom Stopped. 

"What's Emily's Address?" He asked. I told him our addresses and he started driving again. Emily was looking through her backpack. "What you looking for Em?" I asked. She looked at me with a look of pure sadness and anger. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't have my headphones or my ear buds." She said. "-What's the big deal thought you were tired." Curls said looking at us. Curls why did you say that? Emily looked at him like she wanted to kill him. "You don't fucking understand. If I don't listen to music when I sleep some one is going to get either cut or killed!" She said through her teeth. "She's your Sister alright Tom." Max said. "Here sis use mine. There in the armrest right where your sitting." Tom said. She looked and pulls  them out. Then plugged them into her phone. And hit shuffle. She put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I yawned and looked out the window at Detroit we were leaving. It's so beautiful at night.

1 hour later....

I wonder what Emily is listening too... I quietly pulled one of the headphones away from her ear and instantly was introduced by:

"Hold on, hold on,

I'll be there soon so

Hold on, hold on..

I'll be there...."

At full blast. Just then Emily shot up and yelled with tears streaming down her face, "NO TOM DON'T DIE!" All of the wanted, 2 of them were sleeping and 3 were awake, with the exception of Tom looked at Emily, who had fallen asleep again. Man she loves her sleep you know? But I want to know why she yelled. And why she was crying in all the four years I have known Emily this was the first time I have seen her cry. I tapped on the person in front of me. It turned out to be Curls. "Hey curls can you sit back here I need to ask uh.... Tom something." I asked. "Ok sure no problem. And my name's Jay by the way." He said. "I'll try to remember that." I said as me and him switched seats. Luckily no one was in the passenger seat. So i sat in the seat.

"Hey Tom?" I asked. "Yes...uhm...I'm sorry I didn't catch your name.." He said. "I'm Olivia." I said. "Right what you need?" Tom asked. "Just want to know why Emily yelled and was crying." I stated. He went silent. And didn't talk for the rest of the ride.

10 minutes later....

"We're here!" Tom said pulling into Emily's driveway. "I got Emily." Tom said. He got out and went to Emily. "Emily....wake up..." He said all calm. "God Tom why not propose to her while your at it." Jay said.

"Let me try." I said after watching Tom fail for the past five minutes. I went over to her and took off Tom's headphones. "What the hell?Give me back my Fucking music!" Emily said waking up. "Ha ha ha! Just like Tom!" Sloth Face said. The others laughed except Tom who was getting red in the face. "Shut Up!"

She yawned. "Well don't just stand there move so I can get through please.." She said. Me and Tom moved out of her way as she got up and walked out of the van and to her door. "Now stay out here for a second." Emily said going inside.

(A/N THEY ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT GRADUATION?! WHAT? also I am so sorry if this was boring. Does anyone want to be featured in the next couple chapters? Like as a fan or a bad guy or a student or sister or girlfriend or something just comment if you do. Remember the 6 steps
Stay Voting
Stay Commenting
Stay Fanning
Stay Sassy
Stay Classy
Stay Nathantastic
Eh... I tried
-KJ)